studio, pop smoke

excuse any mistakes or errors.
comment don't be a silent reader :)

STUDIOreader's name: sarai starring: pop smoke warnings: blowjob

STUDIO
reader's name: sarai
starring: pop smoke
warnings: blowjob

    BASHAR LAZILY SLOUCHED on the couch in his studio, as he struggled to write some lyrics

    BASHAR LAZILY SLOUCHED on the couch in his studio, as he struggled to write some lyrics. He been working on the same song for the past hour, well past four hours. Stuck in the same spot for the past four hours, stuck on the same verse during the past four hours, you get it the boy was struggling with his own music.

His attention was drawn from the notepad, as the door clicked revealing Sarai who walked in. He smiled at the sight of his girlfriend.

"What's wrong, why your face like that" she questioned. Bashar shook his head in a "nothing" matter, "I'm good".

Sarai sat across from Bashar eating her food while he was still struggling with his song. She couldn't lie she'd been craving his attention. As minutes passed, she was waiting for him to take a break and chill with her but it never happened.

"Not right now ma, I'm doing something" Bashar said, furrowing his eyebrows up at Sarai. She didn't said anything but look him dead in the eyes. Her nails played with the hem of his sweats, as she made eye contact for his consent.

Bashar gave in and raised his hips so Sarai could have a better chance of pulling down his shorts. If he was telling the truth and nothing but the truth, this would be the first time he receive head from Sarai. that amount of times they already had sex and did quickies, he never thought of receiving head from her cause all that mattered to him was that she was pleased in the end. So he wasn't going to miss up on this opportunity.

Sarai lower her head to where his lap was. Rolling out her tongue, letting the spit off the tip of her tongue, drizzle off onto his dick. to be more of a tease, she swirled it on the slit at the top. earning a pornographic moan from Bashar.

"How the hell am i supposed to be focus when you do shit like that" he mumbled loud enough where she heard it. She giggled at him being flustered as she repeated the same action before.

"Don't worry about me keep doing what you doing"

After finally taking him in her mouth, wrapping her lips on him. Bopping her head up and down on his dick, with one hand massaging his balls as the other rested on his knee.

Sarai lowered her head further down more, causing herself to feel him all inside of her mouth.

Bashar moved his hands down to her hair, pulling it into a makeshift ponytail. Sarai quickened her pace, listening to the dirty phrases falling out his mouth. Feeding into her praise kink, with saying something like "fuck just like that" or "you doing good mama".

The thought of hearing that made her moan, sending vibrations throughout his entire body. Bashar bit down his lip trying his best to not make any noise or be any louder. Sarai took a glance at it and decided move down on him.

Without any hesitation she took in her man balls in her mouth, slowly sucking on them like two gumballs as she stroke his shaft at a slow pace then speeding up. The look on his face was priceless.

Bashar tilted his head back mouth left open. An erupted moan left his mouth, feeling his stomach tighten knowing he was close to nutting.

Within any minute now he was going to cum, in which he was soon as he twitch in her hands.

"Shit I gotta cum" he moaned out loud. Sarai took her mouth off his lower part, getting off her knees meeting eye to eye with her lover. Continuing her hand movements on his shaft.

Using her free hand crawl against his neck, the fresh set acrylic nails of hers raked through his fresh braided hair then caressing the back of his neck. Sarai bent down to Bashar's ear whispering sweet nothings, earning more groans from him. She saw his eyes squeezed shut, figuring he wasn't too far from cumming.

She stop teasing him and took him all in fully, going back down on him. Lowering her head down on his shaft till his tip touch the back of her throat. A few seconds later he spilled his nut inside of her mouth. venus stood from the place she kneeled at, sitting next to Bashar.

"I can't believe i did all that" she mumbled, then laughing afterwards. All that damn sucking she just did, she didn't catch her breath until afterwards. "Shit I didn't know you could do all that " Bashar laughed. The couple sat there in silence, exchanging looks here and there.

Suddenly Sarai felt Bashar's hand around her neck, pulling herself into a kiss, a very passionate one at that. Bashar pulled away from the kiss, receiving a whine from Sarai. "Damn ma you can't get enough of me today can't you" he cockily says.

Sarai rolled her eyes at her boyfriend, "No i'm just horny". He pulled her back into his arms, making herself fall into his lap.

 He pulled her back into his arms, making herself fall into his lap

send in yall requests and don't forget to vote luvs!!-m2sleeze

-m2sleeze