Prologue

-Lumines POV

As I walked down to Caravan Ribat with Paimon. We thought of saying goodbye to Sumeru as we are leaving for Fontaine.

Paimon: "Good ol' Caravan Ribat.Huh, now let Paimon think. What were we up to the first time we came here?" Paimon said recalling the memory.

Paimon: "Oh, Paimon remembers...Nahida's consciousness had been trapped by The Doctor, but we followed the clues she left behind to help her."

Lumine: "Good memory Paimon" I spoke.

Paimon: "So much time has already passed since then, and it seems Sumeru's changing for the better now that Nahida's in charge, right?" Paimon said questioning me as we looked around Caravan.

After some time talking about the past and about each other, someone that is a friend of mine past by.

Dehya: "Ah, look who it is. Running into you in a place like this. I can see you two still love wandering around."

Paimon: "Oh, it's Dehya! Since when are we just "wandering around"? We're usually taking care of some serious buisness... even though it may have nothing to do with out journey..." "But never mind that...What brings you here?"

Dehya: "I just finished a commission in the desert for a usual client of mine. Nothing too interesting...just escorting a shipment of goods. I'm on my way to report back." Dehya explained the reason she came by. "That's when I saw you two all the way over there, chatting away. What we're you two talking about, anyway?" She asked.

Lumine: "We're preparing to leave Sumeru and head to fontaine." I told her. As we were chatting, someone was listening our conversation nearby.

Dehya: "So, when are ya leaving?"

Lumine: "We'll leave as soon as we've finished a few more preparations."

Paimon: "Oh, wait a sec...Paimon just remembered there are still a few dishes in Sumeru that Paimon hasn't tried yet. Now where's that list Paimon made..." Paimon said asking me where she could have kept that list she made as I facepalmed.

The guy who was watching us began to walk away, unnoticed.

After we said our goodbyes. We travelled through the desert until we approached to the border with Fontaine.