Story - Stony

"Come on Steve!" Tony says as he walks after Steve.

"No Tony." Steve says. He's annoyed by Tony who keeps asking him to tell him a story from his old days.

"Why not?! Just tell one and I'll leave you alone!" Tony says and crosses his arms.

Steve turns to face him. No, go back to your lab to play with your toys Steve says. He walks into the kitchen and makes a snack for himself.

"Please...?" Tony begged and followed Steve into the kitchen.

"No. Now leave me alone!" Steve says with a hint of anger in his voice and eats his snack and looks at Tony with annoyed looks. He wants Tony to leave him alone.

"But I want to hear a story from you!" Tony says and takes a seat at the table and waits for Steve to say something.
Steve sighs. He knows that Tony won't leave him alone without him telling a story from his past.

"Fine... do you wanna hear a story?" Steve asks and looks at Tony.

"Yeah!" Tony says with a smirk. Knowing that he won.

"Well... which story should I tell you...." Steve says and starts to think. He tries to remember a story that he didn't tell to anyone.

"I can tell the story of my shield." Steve says and looks at Tony. Tony nods and waits for Steve to start to tell the story.

Steve shifts in his chair and clears his throat.

"When I came back from the operation. The army saw that I'm good out there in the field. They decided that I can fight. My first shield was the shield I had in my shows. Well, until I was at the lab and I saw a silver shield that I liked. I picked it up and had a look at it, then your dad showed up and told me that the metal that the shield is made of is a very special and rare one. He told me that he's unsure if it is a safe one. So I asked Peggy what she thought about the shield. She just took out her gun and shot three times at the shield. There was no damage to the shield. So we took it as a yes. A week later I came to your dad with my design for my uniform and shield. Your dad was happy to make my costume and paint my shield." Steve tells Tony a story with his dad.

"All this... real?" Tony asks. He can't believe that his dad was like him.

"Yeah. I'm not a liar Tony." Steve says. He got up, walked to the sink and put his plate into the sink.

"Hey! Did you just say that I'm a liar?!" Tony asks while he points at himself.

"Maybe" Steve Shrugged and smiled. He turns around to face Tony again.

"Fine!" Tony says and rolls his eyes. "I have a question" Tony says.

"What is it now?" Steve sighs and crosses his arms.

"Did you like my dad?" Tony asks.

"Yeah. He was a good person" Steve says. He knows that Tony had a bad history with his dad.

"Not in that way. I mean.... In a different way" Tony says. He seems to be serious with his question.

Steve's face went blank. What does Tony mean?

"What do you mean?" Steve asks. He looked at Tony. Tony looks down and then he looks up. He stands up and walks close to Steve.

"You heard me, Rogers. Did. You. Liked. My. Dad? In a romantic way?" Tony asks with a cold and serious voice. He looked up to Steve with cold eyes. He wants to know the truth.

"In a romantic way?" Steve asks. Where this question came from. It's so out of the blue. But there's one thing he can say about it.
He indeed liked a man.
He indeed fell in love with a Stark.

"Answer my question!" Tony demands. He's so angry. He wants to know the truth.

"No. But I like his son" Steve says. He waits for Tony's reaction when he realizes that he's talking about him.

Tony stops himself for a few seconds. His eyes wide when he realizes what Steve just said.

"W-What?" Tony asks and looks at Steve's face.

"You heard it, Stark. I like you." Steve says with a smirk. He put hand on Tony's chin and leaned in to kiss him.

Tony is so surprised when he feels the soft and sweet lips of the super soldier. Those lips are so good that it's wrong to not kiss him back. Tony starts to kiss Steve back, Tony wants to taste all Steve's lips. Steve kisses Tony like it's the only thing that matters in his world.

"No, wait." Steve breaks the kiss and looks at him. Tony looks at Steve with wide eyes.

"W-What?" Tony is out of words. What Steve is gonna say. That the kiss was a mistake? That he doesn't like him and all this was a cruel prank?

"I don't like you." Steve stops himself before he continues talking. "I love you" Steve says with a soft and full of love voice.

"You better" Tony smirks and pulls Steve into another kiss.

A new story has begun.