27

han opened the door.

minho looked at him.
he looked adorable.

"good evening sir, looking good as always."
minho teased and Han just chuckled.

"where are we going?" han asked as he closed the door and locked it.

"you'll see." minho smirked and offered his hand to jisung, who took it and they started walking, hand in hand.

"how are you today?" minho asked as they were swinging their connected hands in the air.

"of course I'm good, you're taking me on a date."

minho chuckled.
"I had no idea you were so excited."

han playfully rolled his eyes.
"I'm sure you are the one who's more excited. I mean, you're going on a date with the most famous and hottest songwriter. I'm surprised you're not creaming your pants already."

minho chuckled.
he really missed those random things jisung always said.

they continue walking and talking, until they arrived at a beach.

"a beach?" han asked, confused

minho nodded.

they continued walking, until they reached a table in the middle of the beach, with two chairs across from each other.

there were two plates with food on it, with forks and knifes next to the plates, napkins and rose petals all over the table. there was a candle in the middle, surrounded by two flowers on each side.
it was truly...beautiful.

Hans jaw dropped and he covered his mouth.

"minho this is....beautiful."

"you're more beautiful."

"stop joking already minho, I'm serious."

"so am I."

han let out a sigh.

"cmon, let's go and eat."
minho said and they sat at the table.

han took a bite, and he looked at Minho with wide eyes.

"this is so good?! where did you buy it?"

"I didn't buy it, I made it. do you like it?"

"what the fuck?! Like, I knew that you're an amazing cook, but this?"

"so I assume you like it."
minho chuckled.

"of course I like it, you should go to some cooking show or something."

minho chuckled and their continued eating in a comfortable silence.

minho made their date like this, because he knew that Han wasn't exactly a fan of people, and in restaurants, he sometimes got nervous and wasn't himself, which Minho didn't want. he wanted him to be comfortable and himself, not worrying about anything. he could also wear what's comfortable for him, and not worry about other peoples opinions, because minho knew that Han was always worried about that. he wanted to make it as comfortable for Han as possible, and by the reactions he was getting from Han, he succeeded.

"so, hows soonie, doongie and dori? I haven't seen them in ages."

"they're good, I feel like they miss you tho."

"I should definitely come and see them someday. if that's fine by you of course."

minho chuckled.
"of course it's fine by me. I feel like they would be happy to see their mom again."

han had the biggest smile on his face and it made Minhos heart melt.
the younger had no idea how adorable he was.

they finished their food while talking and laughing, and minho felt like he was in heaven.
he never realized how empty his life was without the younger.

"wanna walk with me for a while?"

han smiled and nodded, getting up and connected his hand with Minhos.

they started walking around the beach in a comfortable silence, just enjoying the things they felt.

"hey minho."

"yeah?"

"let's take off our shoes and walk in the water.
please~" han said with a puppy eyes

minho just smiled at him.
"that's an amazing idea, let's do that."

han smiled and ran back to their table, taking off his shoes and socks, rolling his jeans up a little, so they wouldn't get wet.
minho did the same, and they started walking, the cold water splashing their feet, which was so comfortable for some reason.

they were walking, and suddenly, minho put his arm under Hans thighs and the other one on his back and picked him up bridal style.
he walked inside the sea a little, the waves were hitting his knees.

"aaaahh minho, don't you dare drop me."

"don't worry sweetheart, I will never drop you."

he said and looked into Hans eyes, which were shining, full of happiness.

gosh I love him so much.

minho spinned around and Han laughed, making minho fell butterflies in his stomach.
gosh, why did he felt like a 12 year old girl having her first boyfriend?

after a while, it got too cold for minhos legs and he got out, so the water was only hitting his feet again.
he put Han down, and seeing the boy laughing made him feel so happy.
he was so happy that he was the cause behind that laugh, after all he put the younger trough.

the sunset slowly started, and minho and han sat in the sand, watching the beautiful sight.
the sky started to turn pink, orange, yellow and red, while the two boys admired it.

"it's so pretty. just look at it."

"yes it's pretty. so pretty."
minho said.
but he wasn't looking at the sunset.

han rested his head on Minhos shoulder, and minho let him, smiling to himself.

the sun started slowly fading.

"I like you." han suddenly said

Minhos eyes widened.
did he heard it right?

"w-what did you say?"

"I like you, minho. I really do."
han said, looking into Minhos eyes.

"han I....I like you too. so much."
minho smiled and started caressing the youngers cheeks, before pulling him closer for a kiss.

it wasn't a hungry kiss, it was a sweet, pure and gentle kiss, full of emotions.

"will you be my boyfriend again, han? I promise that I will treat you right, that I will treat you better then i ever did and that I will love you no matter what. so, will you?"

han smiled at him, happy tears falling from his eyes.
"yes, of course."

minhos eyes also filled with tears as he pulled the younger one for another kiss.

I will treat you right, han jisung.

A/N
agh, the lull before the storm...