57

after the two boys finished their breakfast, and after they took the promised one hour long nap, they got ready and they started walking around the city.

they were walking around the town, looking at the beautiful buildings and the beautiful things this town offered.

"hey, go inside the alley, I will take a picture of you."
minho said and jisung happily nodded, going inside the alley, while minho took out his phone.

"okay, one, two, three, cheese!"
minho said and jisung did a cute pose.

minho chuckled as jisung kept making different poses, minho photographing them all.

"hey, come here too, we will take a selfie."
han said and signaled minho to come to him, which minho happily did.

minho took the phone and kissed jisungs cheek, jisung smiling widely as minho took the picture.

"aww, look how adorable we look."
jisung said when minho showed him the picture.

minho smiled.
"let's take another one."

"no, I will take a picture of you too now. wait."
jisung said and cutely ran back a little and put the phone up.

"okay, do some sexy pose now."
jisung said.

minho playfully rolled his eyes, before he made some random pose he thought about.

"minho~, do some better pose."
jisung whined.

"just take the picture, will ya?" minho said, jokingly rolling his eyes.

jisung pouted, before he finally took the picture.

"woah, but you actually look so good!"
jisung said.

"let me see."
minho walked up to jisung and looked at the photo.
"yeah, I love that picture actually."

"right? you look like a husband material."

minho smirked.
"like YOUR husband material."

jisung smirked back.
"dang, okay Wattpad CEO mafia boss husband, we hear you."

minho rolled his eyes, before checking his watch.
"we have been walking around here for a few hours already, so you want to get some lunch?"

jisung thought for a while.
"yeah, I'm actually kinda hungry."

minho smiled.
"is there something particular you want to eat?"

"hm, not really. we can ask around or we can look at Google.

minho agreed, and they started walking around, minho trying to find some good restaurants around them, while jisung enjoyed the walk, holding hands with his husband.

it didn't take a long time, before minho found a restaurant with good reviews.
"hey, this restaurant looks nice, and it's not even that far away from us."
he said and showed it to jisung.

"yeah, you're right. let's go there."
jisung said and they started walking towards the restaurant, minho leading the way.

after like ten minutes, the boys arrived at the restaurant. it looked really pretty, and it matched the vibe of the block it was in.
it looked cute.

jisung smiled.
"let's go."

minho smiled back, and the two boys made their way into the restaurant.

after ordering some popular dishes, they just held hands and talked about everything.
the interesting thing about their relationship was the fact that they always had something to talk about.

after the waiter brought their food, and after some funny things that happened during their meal, the two boys left, full and happy.

"how about we chilled for a while, I'm so full."
jisung whined.

"yeah, I agree. let's sit on this bench, shall we?"

the boys sat on the bench, which had a beautiful view of the city.

jisung laid his head on Minhos shoulder and threw his legs on top of Minhos.

minho just obliged, who was he to refuse comfort of his squirrel?

they sat there for a while, admiring the sight.
the sun made the buildings look like they were shining, and it was a beautiful view.

"I'm glad we chose Spain."
jisung quietly said.

minho smiled.
"yeah, it's beautiful."
he then turned his head and kissed hans forehead.
"not as beautiful as you tho."

jisung smiled to himself, satisfied with the answer.

"you know, it's so interesting that we ended up here." jisung said

"what do you mean?"

"well, when I first saw you in the jyp office, when I was told that I will be writing songs for you, I freaked out. I mean, you were the person I was trying to forget and bury deep down inside my memories, and suddenly, you were standing in front of me. I hated you for a while, I really did. honestly, I have no idea when I started falling for you again. maybe my feelings never disappeared and they were just buried and when I saw you again, all of these feelings came back, because I wasn't taking my meds and I wasn't careful."

"so if you never stopped taking the meds, we wouldn't be here?" minho asked.

jisung snuggled up closer to minho.
"no, i believe we would find the way back to each other anyway, I just think it made it easier for me to fall for you."

"but it definitely wasn't the most beautiful path."
minho chuckled, remembering the hospital talk.

jisung sighed.
"I'm still sorry about that, I wasn't thinking straight when I said I didn't know if I liked you. It was complicated."

minho kissed jisungs forehead.
"hey, it's okay. you weren't taking your meds for a long time, and when you got them back, you must have felt confused."

jisung sighed.
"it was one of the worst moments of my life. I felt like a stranger inside my own body, and the whole thing was just so stressful."

minho put his hands on jisungs shoulders, making him look at him.
"hey, I know it wasn't easy, and I'm really sorry you had to go trough it. but you made it, you got better, you're eating better and you look less stressed. I don't know if this isn't just my imagination, so if you don't feel like that, please tell me."

jisung thought for a while.
"to be honest, the whole experience scared me so much, that it made me want to get better, and never get trough that again. but yes, you're right. I feel better, but it's all thanks to you. I don't think I'm able to live without you, minho."

minho gave him a sad, but genuine and happy smile.
"gosh, I can't live without you too, jisung. I was so empty when you left my life, and when you returned, it was like all of the colors returned into my black and white world. please, please don't leave me. don't make my world black and white again."
he said, as he caressed jisungs cheek, a tear falling from his eye.

"I promise I won't leave you. I promised you yesterday that I will love you and stay with you trough better and worse, and I'm here to fulfill my promise." jisung smiled and gave minho a gentle kiss.

the two boys needed each other.
they completed each other.

and they couldn't live without each other.