☆𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2☆

I woke up to the sound of my obnoxious alarm ringing in my ear. I groaned and grumbled as I woke up from my peaceful slumber. I lazily stumbled out of my bed and departed from my room. I walked down the hall and turned to my left curving into my parent's room. I shook my dad awake lazily. When he didn't wake from his doze, I shook him harder and whispered for him to wake up. His eyes fluttered open. Once he was fully awake he asked what the problem was. I stated that it was time for me to get to the airport for my departure. He nodded in acknowledgment and shooed me off to get ready.

I hurried to my room, not that I needed to considering I still had a lot of time left. I entered my bathroom to take a shower. I tried to take the least amount of time in the shower which was around 30 minutes. Seeing as it was already 6:00 am I quickly did my daily hygiene and rushed into my closet to find something to wear.

I opted for a pair of black tights and a navy camisole. I tried to be considerate and chose more of a comfortable outfit because I did not want to sit on a plane for who knows how long in itchy, irrational clothing.
I threw on some slides and grabbed a pink, knitted sweater along with a soft, knitted, white blanket just in case I got cold. I grabbed my suitcases and headed downstairs to wait for my dad.
While I waited I grabbed my Stanley cup and filled it up with water. When my dad came downstairs in a simple sweat set I asked if we stop by the gas station so I could grab some snacks on the way there. It was only 6:18 and the gas station was right by our house. He nodded but he said if I missed my flight he didn't want to hear me whining and complaining about it. I agreed and we were out the door.

I didn't take long in the gas station due to the amount of time left. I couldn't get a lot of snacks regardless. After about 30 minutes we made it to the airport.  It was currently 7:00 meaning that they would call my number in about 15 minutes. They screened me and checked my luggage. I hugged my dad and waved him off as he was leaving the airport. Those 15 minutes felt like hour after hour so I was super psyched when they called my number. Finally, it was time to board the plane and attend the school of my dreams.

Guys...This chapter is crazy short and I'm sorry but I ran out of ideas and I did not want to keep y'all waiting for a whole month until I uploaded another chapter😭 Also I am making a Miles x OC story but it's not finished yet. I probably should finish this story first but I couldn't help it😮‍💨🙏