Woman on a Mission S1:E4

One Week Later...

Voice Over:

  "My siblings and I are the first vampires in all of history, the Originals. Three hundred years ago, we helped build New Orleans. Now we have returned to find the city has a new king, one who rules with the aid of a powerful girl. They have taken possession of my brother, Elijah. A coven of witches want this girl for themselves. They seek to enlist my help, using my unborn child as leverage, though I suspect they have ulterior motives. So, I've made a plan of my own: I will free my brother and reclaim the city for our family."

   As a new day brightens the skies of New Orleans we crossover to the Plantation house where we see Niklaus propositioning Camille to become his stenographer and across the ancient home we will find Jason laid out on Hayley's bed while Hayley is in the shower.

Jason POV:

    As I heard Hayley showering I focused my hearing to listen in on Niklaus with the human girl Cami, to which caused a smile to form hearing Niklaus wanting to write his story, but suddenly his focus was broken.

   "Jason?!" Hayley yelled in shock as she held her towel around her naked torso.

   "I'm sorry for startling you Hayley." I stated as Hayley took a deep breathe to calm down before came to the side of the bed and sat down beside my legs.

   "It's okay, but are you alright?" Hayley asked as she laid her hand on my calf.

   "I was feeling anxious and for some reason your scent keeps me calm." I stated as Hayley softly smiled at the confession.

   "I will leave you to get dressed Hayley." I stated as I went to get up when Hayley quickly pressed her hand against my chest.

   "No! I-I mean you don't have to. It's not like you haven't already seen everything I have to offer." Hayley stated with a shrug as I smiled before I lifted her head causing her to look into my eyes.

   "Except last time you were like this we were very drunk." I stated causing Hayley to laugh which was music to my ears.

   "Jason what do you want from me?" Hayley asked as she saw the adoration in my eyes.