Part 2, König x Reader.

((Thanks for the support !!!😊[Overstim] [premature orgasm] [morning sex]))

2: Well, Good Morning to you too.

The two cuddled amazingly last night, König just hopes that no one realizes that their colonel slept with the new recruit. Y/N is wrapped in König's arms, her back pressed against him as he cuddled her.

König eventually woke up. He'd shove his hand under his hood and rub his eyes, yawning before adjusting himself to move closer to the sweet girl sleeping besides him.
He woke up a little more, feeling Y/N's ass pressed against his crotch. He remembered last night; he remembered it all. He can also remember that Y/N is only wearing his T-shirt with no panties, bra or even pants, just a T-shirt and socks.

Since König is just in his boxers, his erection grew pretty quickly. He can feel his tip rubbing against Y/N's ass. She's oblivious, sleeping so peacefully whilst König is going through some morning wood crisis.
König would decide to try and wake Y/N up. König would start to very gently rock Y/N, sliding his hand under her shirt and gently squeezing her breast, He squeezed and felt her up, just enough to wake her up.

Y/N would yawn, stretching her arms and bringing her hands up to hold König's. She would turn over, looking at König with sleepy eyes as she spoke with a tired tone of voice.

"..morning, König."

König can feel his eyes soften, her voice was so sweet when she sounded tired, it only made his erection grow harder just by the sound of her voice. It just shows how much control she has over him.
König would speak with a slightly lustful tone, his morning wood only makes him feel needy for morning sex.

".. Good morning, Schätzchen."

Y/N yawned, tiredly crawling on top of König pressing her body against his, straddling him.
It wasn't soon after she felt his hard cock beneath her. König let out a small grunt, Y/N looking down at him in silence, unsure of what to say or even do. König began to breathe a little heavier, unable to control himself, this made Y/N feel aroused, seeing how he's horny all because of her.

König spoke softly, gently running his hands down to Y/N's waist to her thighs.

"..oh, mmh.. Please, Schatz. Y/N.. Don't tease me here."

He looked at Y/N with pleading eyes, Y/N looking back with arousal and lust.
Y/N eventually sat up, still straddled on top of König. She began to gently move her hips, moving her hips back and forth slowly, this made König whimper softly, murmuring in German.

König got desperate, sliding his hands off Y/N's thighs and opening the fly of his boxers, pulling his throbbing cock out, pre-cum was dripping from his tip, he just feels so horny for this woman.

Y/N would immediately feel a wave of arousal wash over her, seeing his cock desperate for her attention was enough to arouse her.
She would bring her right hand and gently rub his tip, making König whimper, his breath hitching. His tip is sensitive and even little rubs make him feel very stimulated.

She soon brought her hips up and sat on König's cock, slowly sliding down until his sweet cock was buried into her uterus.
Y/N took a deep breath, her hands on König's hips for support as she begins to slowly move her hips up and down, letting out her soft moans.

König's hands gripped onto Y/N's hips, he's quivering, this morning wood is so sensitive. He let out a hitch, his hips bucking up, his tip reaching further inside of the sweet girl on top of him. Y/N moaned softly, continuing to move her hips up and down, feeling as much of the man she can. 

Suddenly, König let out a groan of pure pleasure and ecstasy, he gripped tightly on Y/N's hips as he finishes inside of her. This didn't stop Y/N, she then continued to move her hips, König let out many whimpers, noises of overstimulation and strained moans. He quivered, his words incoherent and his eyes rolled back.

"..Ngghhh!! -- ah, ah...mmh--...wa--waaii...~"

Y/N didn't stop, her hand ran up König's body, groping his rather nice chest. König eventually let out one final moan, his hands slowly elevating Y/N's hips as an indication he truly cannot take anymore, so Y/N finally stopped, proud of the pleasure she had given König.

She got up and off König, laying besides him as he panted, catching his breath and just calming down after those couple minutes of overstimulation, he's proud to say that he certainly enjoyed it. The two laid besides each other, König shakingly and weakly fixing up his boxers.
Y/N would roll over to König, now giving some morning cuddles after their moment. The two cuddled once again, just like they have last night.

A solid 9 minutes passed before König quickly grabbed his phone off the side table (Nightstand, whatever you call them) that was conveniently there, he checked the time, it was around 10!! He gently shook at Y/N's shoulder and spoke, by the sounds of his voice he sounded very alerted. 

"We need to get up, today if your first mission, Liebling!"

Y/N sprung up in realization, getting out of bed and grabbing her clothes urgently.

"Fuck!! fuck! you're right! quick -- get dressed already!"

König was mid dressed, his pants on.

"I am, Y/N! don't -- don't rush me!"

The two then got fully dressed and made their way out of the door, rushing to the briefing room.
they were greeted by a few operators, discussing the mission, how many days it'll take and who's going where, all the usual. O'Conner sighed loudly, leaning against a nearby chair as he spoke with that same accent as always.

"Well, that's where you two are. hurry, we need to settle a time for deployment. you two? coming with me."

König couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that he has to be stuck with O'Conner, he always yells as everyone if they don't do EXACTLY as he says, it's annoying but its whatever, König is a colonel, so O'Conner obviously lets him slide. Y/N simply nodded along, just going to do whatever is needed to be done. 
More talking and planning continued, eventually figuring out their plans and whatnot and soon getting ready. They all grabbed their gear, a few files, guns and whatever else is needed. Y/N got her shit together and the team headed outside, met with a bunch of other operators and soldiers to help.
The team go into the deployment plane, sat down and both physically, emotionally and mentally prepared themselves for this.

KorTac will work out good for Y/N, it's easy to tell.

 ((Ty for reading!! i probably won't make a part three as i want to make other stories, fanfics and whatever else! please give me Feeback on anything such as dialogue or narration! I don't feel like this part 2 as good as part 1 but I'm only beginning to write!! <3))