Chapter three.. true love?

CHAPTER THREE 💥🤬💥

after you told baldi that you found his smooth dome attractive he stepped back from shock then he looks at you and says "do.. do you really mean it.?"

hearing him say that you can almost feel the pain in his voice. something about the way he said it hurt your heart "of course i mean it why wouldn't someone find it attractive?"

he looks away from you trying to hold back tears "... your probably just saying that so I'll release you.. everyone has looked at me like im some sort of monster there's no way you could see me differently."

you start to realize how serious this situation is he's been mean to you because he believes he'll never find love, that realization hit home for you because for years you believed that you'd never find true love but right now at this moment you think that he may be your soulmate, you look at him and say "listen. this may sound a bit crazy but about a week ago i made a wish. I wished that id find true love because forever i believed that no man could ever love me for who i am...but after running into you just something felt right. i think your my prince charming"

Baldi turns around and looks at you "i...i..made that same wish a week ago as well! maybe you truly are my soulmate" he puts his hand on your cheek "w.will you be my pookie wookie forever?"

you look him in the eyes and you start tearing up "yes! yes baldi! i love you more then anything we were always meant to be together" you and baldi hold a passionate kiss for a moment the moment he kissed you every worry in the world disappeared you felt like you were in heaven it was truly meant to be

as baldi breaks away from the kiss he says "haha i guess i should untie you huh?"

you both laugh for a moment and then he unties you the second he unties you, you stand up and hug him and say "i love you baldi"

he then picks you up and holds you in his arms "i love you more, now lets get you home" he carries you out of the basement and drives you home, as he's driving you home he looks at you and says "so.. im sorry about keeping you in my basement i truly thought you were just like everyone else."

him saying that made you worry a bit he may be the love of your life but you wonder if he is a murderer "ha yeahhh. it's alright don't worry"

Baldi gets really serious for a moment and says "i love you but if you tell anyone about the basement then I'll have to-" he stops mid sentence realizing what he's about to say "please just don't tell anyone about this. i don't want to lose my job."

now you start to really worry "don't worry i won't tell a soul." the rest of the car ride was quiet but eventually he got you home you left the car and said your goodbyes, but the minute he drives away [you think to yourself "how the hell does he know where i live?"]

TO BE CONTINUED 🙂