Chapter 24

*On his first day being an actor is difficult for Kuroko*

*Everyone liked Kuroko and Kuroko execute every emotions, expressions, the voice, acting and movement. Everything went smoothly*

*At the end of the day when he is finish, he check his phone and he see a 2 missed calls from Riko*

*Kuroko call Riko thinking that she might say something important*

●●●●●●●

In Call*

"Ah- Riko- Senpai! Sorry for not answering your calls..."

"It ok Kuroko, I know that your doing something important. Are you ok? Judging by you voice you seems so tired"

"Im fine Riko-Senpai, thank you for your concern. Anyway is there something to talk about?"

"Right! About that!, I was planning to surprise our Teammates and have a reunion- I mean its been a while since last you saw them"

*Kuroko widen his eyes and not ready for this shocking news from Riko*

"....."

"Kuroko?..."

"Riko-senpai I think... Im not ready for this..."

"Kuroko I thinks its time to meet them- They were really miss and and they were worried about you, not knowing what is happening to you..."

"*sigh* if thats you really wanted i will not force you, i'll eave the decision to you..."

*Kuroko thinks that Riko is right I haven't seen them for long and disappearing without a trace, is really a bad idea. Kuroko felt bad after hearing those words*

"Riko-senpai, how about this? Just give me time and wait until 3 months"

"What!? Are you really gonna wait me for that long, btw Kagami will gonna come back next month and this why im telling to you now, Kagami will only stay here in just 1 month and 15 days and he will gonna go back again in America"

"Wait- Kagami is in America? Since when?"

"After a three weeks before he leaves, and you disappear the day that he's gonna annouce that he is going back to America. Kagami was even upset when he didn't even say goodbye to you..."

*Kuroko even felt more bad and feeling upset*

"Ok, im gonna adjust into next 2 months. Is that ok?"

"Hmm... wait let me count the day"

.....

"Yeah that will be Ok Kuroko, thank you so much for having your time, I will tell everyone about it when the day has come or in last 2 to 3 days before the reunion"

"And also I will not tell everyone what is it all about, im just gonna say that its a surprise hehe"

"Ok Riko-senpai thank you for doing this to me- no for everyone i mean"

"Bye for now Kuroko :)"

●●●●●●

*Riko end the call*

*Kuroko still can't believe that this is happening right now and making a thousths if he's gonna go or not. Kuroko's head will gonna explode because so many things to do*

"Kuroko, the boss is calling you- no its for everyone i meant. They were at the meeting and the other actors are there tol so please be hurry and be there" The staff of HoYoverse said

*Kuroko arrived at the office and see the other actors are waiting for Kuroko*

"Kuroko! You just arrive in time!" The Director said

"Sorry Sir, I was in the phone call and I didn't realize I was gonna be late"

"Anyway since we finish our first scene, we gonna watch it and enjoy the show~"

This is what Kuroko is wearing for the character of Kafka:

But the pants are like this:

(Pretend that Kuroko's pants have a little bulge 👀😏. Because the director and outfit organizer did that on purpose to make him look hotter)

And the Shoes are like this: (pretend that they have a spider web design like kafka's shoes)

And ofcourse, Kafkas Coat is still same, and the gloves too.

TBC