𝟬𝟰 𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱

priscilla (2023)

sofia coppola
good morning lovleys! i was wondering if everyone could report to (location) at 1 in order for our first table read!

(xxx xxx xxxx)
i'll be there!

UGLY FUCKING BITCHHH UGH
will the scripts be provided?

sofia coppola
yes sir! everyone just bring yourself!

alright! i'm excited to meet you all!

(xxx xxx xxxx)
me too!

(xxx xxx xxxx)
same!

stella got out of her bed and got ready. she wore a brown long sleeve shirt and grey brandy sweatpants. she slipped on her tasman uggs and walked to her bathroom.

she did her 10 million step skincare and did her brown hair into two french braids. she picked up her signature perfume, you by glossier, and spritzed it on her pressure points.

she decided to call her parents and share the news with them. she sat down at her kitchen island with her favorite alani drink and called her mom.

"hi baby" her mom answered. stella's lips immediately curled into a smile. she loved her mommy. everything in her life tied back to her mom.

"hey mom.. is dad there?" she asked. she felt nervous to tell them. she sipped on her caramel apple flavored energy drink to somehow give her the confidence she needed and messed with the ends of her braids.

"yeah hold on i'll get him." her mothers voice trailed off as it seemed like she walked away from her phone. "paul! paul! get in here!" she yelled making stella giggle at her moms antics.

"alright alright i'm coming." her fathers voice could be heard. "oh hey stelly bear" he greeted when he noticed the contact name on his wife's phone.

"hey daddy.. i have some big news to tell you guys. like this is major." she spoke in the most serious tone she could do. her dad responded with a confused 'yeah?'

"i got casted as priscilla presley in this new film!" stella exclaime and there's shouts of congratulations and praises from the other side making her lips grin into a smile.

"stella that's so wonderful, i'm so proud of you. i never knew you were doing this!"

"i know it's just something my manager got together and i did it but i didn't expect it to go this far honestly" stella answered nodding along.

they talked for a good while about everything going on with their lives before stella realizing it's 12, and that she has to leave soon. "bye mommy, daddy, i love you guys so much!"

they hung up and stella freshened herself up and changed her shoes into her favorite pair, her black and white vejas and sprayed a bit more of her perfume.

it was around 1:20 when she got there. los angeles traffic made her want to jump off into it. she's dramatic. at least she had ariana grandes 'dangerous women' to keep her company

she rushed out of her car and into the building. there was a receptionist sitting there that looked frightening when she barged in. "that way" she pointed, knowing already who she was.

"thank you so much!" she exclaimed as she rushed into the hallway. she scanned the doors and found the one with the sign 'priscilla (2023): table read #1'

she opened the door in a harsh movement causing everyone to jolt their heads towards her. she immediately felt her cheeks temperature rise in embarrassment as everyone stared at her.

"stella?" jacob questioned. he looked really surprised to see her.

she let out a breath.. "hi"

"you both know each other?" sofia questioned as she motioned to stella where her seat is. she sat there which was so conveniently next to jacob.

"yeah it's a uh.." she started, "long story"

a/n: this isn't proofread bc it sucks and i dont want to torture myself😭😭😭 i love u all tho sooo much:3