𝟮𝟯 𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲

it was the day of the venice premiere for priscilla. stella and her mom had arrived yesterday at their nice hotel, something stella splurged on since she would usually just a plain airbnb. stella decided to bring her mom as her plus one since she couldn't pick between her two best friends.

they were now getting ready. stella sat at the desk in the hotel room doing her makeup while her mom was in the bathroom changing. stella wore a beautiful white long dress. her mom kept saying how she couldn't wait till stella gets married because she's beautiful in a white dress.

"how do i look?" her mom asked as she stepped out of the bathroom. stella looked at her like she was an actual angel. she wore a green dress that was similar to stella's and her hair was put half up half down with a jewel in it.

she stood up and smiled, "you're beautiful." she hugged her mom tightly, careful to not get any makeup on her moms dress. her mom pulled away with a grin and kissed her cheek lightly.

"you almost ready?" her mom asked, applying her favorite nude lipstick.

"yeah just let me do my hair really quick." stella sat back down at the desk and started to straighten her hair.

of course it wasn't really quick, it was more like almost an hour because stella didn't like straightening her hair on a high temperature. when she was done, she put on some gold jewelry then slipped on some heels. she spun around in front of her mom who boasted her with compliments.

"okay, let's go." stella said smiling and blushing after the compliments.

driving up to the premiere in the nice limo, stella saw all the paparazzis. the champagne she's been sipping on the whole ride didn't help her nervousness. her mother laid a reassuring hand on her knee as the driver pulled up behind multiple other limos.

as she stepped out, there was sudden flashes in her eyes. she looked over at the professional cameras and the paparazzis. she waved and smiled for a quick second before helping her mom out.

she spotted her manager pulling up and walked over to greet her. they gave each other a hug and talked for a minute. then, her manager took them past the gates and instructed stella on what to do.

and she did that. she said goodbye to them both and walked out in front of the new lines of cameras. she saw jacob in the distance and speed walked up to him, careful not trip on her dress or her shoes.

"hey! you look good!" she told him once she came up to him. he wore a nice black tux. he then turned his attention from the rows of camera before him to her.

his breath got caught up in his throat at her dress. how it fit her curves so nice and how her tits were close to spilling. she noticed where his eyes went and felt uncomfortable as she shifted in the dress.

"not too bad yourself, quinn." he replied. he then snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her in face. they faced the cameras and the flashes of the camera were now intense.

"what are you doing?" she spoked behind her smile. she glanced up at him and he had a little smirk going on. this angle made her stomach churn so turned her eyes back to the cameras.

"giving the people what they want." he looked down at her as he said that.

she shook her head softly and removed herself from his touch. she saw her mom near the entrance and started to her. she looked back at jacob and saw him look confused. she turned back and looked down at the ground as she walked.

priscilla spotted stella and went over to her. she tapped on her shoulder and stella immediately turned around. she smiled at the woman before her as the woman went to hug her.

"priscilla!" she exclaimed once she pulled back, hands still resting on shoulders, "you look gorgeous!"

"thank you, stella! you're so gorgeous yourself!" priscilla replied before stella gave her another hug.

they talked for a bit before realizing they were supposed to be posing for the cameras. they did a few together before jacob and sofia came up to them. now they were all posing for the cameras.

"hey, i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable earlier." he whispered through his teeth. he was under the impression that they were good since that night.

she shook her head, "no it's okay."

"it's not okay, stella, i shouldn't have done that we're not anything. the other night was just the other night and nothing more." he was now rambling to her as sofia and priscilla departed.

she looked up at him and shook her head, "we've literally had sex before that.. anyway are you going to the after party at that cavatina resteraunt?"

he nodded, "yeah, are you?"

she nodded too and gulped at the awkwardness. "welp.. i'm gonna go." her thumb pointed towards the exit where her mom was standing.

he looked over and recognized her mom, "mind if i say hey?" he signaled towards her.

she looked to where he was signaling and shrugged, "sure, come on."

they made their way over to her mom. her mom looked surprised to see jacob. her arms were opened wide as she engulfed jacob in a hug. stella's moms hugs were one thing he missed after the breakup.

"ahh angela you're beautiful!" his australian accent was thick as he talked to her

her mom blushed slightly and waved him off playfully, "quitttt"

the rest of the night was pretty fun. after the dinner they went to sofias house and chilled in her basement. the rest of the cast was there to party too. stella beat jacob in pool 3 times but he beat her in cup pong all 10 times they played.

he even was nice enough to drive her home after seeing her try to skinny dip in sofias pool when she had way too many of those red solo cups.

"woahhh, no stella, come on let's go." he struggled to keep her from lifting her dress.

"you're not my dad." she groaned and she kept trying but his force was too strong.

"welp you called me daddy before."

that was enough for her to cringe and throw up in the grass next to her. that sobered her up really quick. she hiccuped and instructed him to never say that again.

a/n: have i lost my spark??? lmk