DUKEXCHRIS-juko

(i need a book on them omggg)-juko⭐️

-In which chris and duke share a hotbox sesssion but it leads to more-

"Not like that nigga"The younger laughed as he watched the tatted man struggle to take a pull from the packed wood, the two friends sat in the olders black ghost hellcat as Chris struggled to teach duke how to pull from the burning blunt.

"Ok, ok so i just hold it in my mouth?"Duke asked pulling from the wood feeling the smoke fill his clean lungs as he felt the tickling sensation in his chest before he started coughing up the smoke making his observer laugh.

"Oh shit"Duke laughed his high instantly kicking in since he was new to the unfamiliar feeling.The younger male smiled watching as duke laid back in the seat the high took over his body.

Time passed as the two men sat in the car three blunts into the session, duke couldn't lie he was out smoked."nawl i'm good"The older declined waving his hand at chris who offered him the blunt making him laugh.

"Damn nigga we only four blunts in"Chris laughed, his hands reached down to his lower half as he adjusted himself making duke glance at his hard on. He was hard too.

"Mmcht mane this shit gotta nigga tryna fuck sum"Duke joked eyeing chris who ashed the last blunt, he couldn't figure if it was the high or just him speaking but chris looked good as hell.

Silence rang through the car as the two eyed each other like they were having a unknown staring contest.All duke could think about was pulling chris over the seat and fucking him stupid.

"Why you.."Before the man could finish duke pushed his lips into the smallers lips, his hand wrapped around the man's throat as two swapped spit with their needy tongues almost down each others throat. None of them questioned the need for each other or how wrong this was especially in the drive thru of the house they shared with 4 other men.

Duke pulled his lips away from
the youngers letting him jump over the seat sitting onto dukes growing memeber as their lips smashed right into each others the youngers hips grinded into the man's lower half the friction from both of their pants almost sending the older over the edge."fuck hol up pa".

Duke placed two fingers in his warm mouth coating them with loads of spit before he shoved them into the youngers pants leaving him shocked as he slowly pushed them inside his hole, chris gripped onto duke's wrist begging him to slow his pace as duke moved his fingers in and out his tight slick hole as his kissed up and down chris neck hungrily.

Getting use to the feeling chris grinded onto duke's lengthy fingers as his finger tips kissed the top of his prostate. Duke curved his finger pushing right at the youngers prostate leaving him a whimpering mess around him

"Just slide down slowly pa"Duke coached his curved member exposed to the younger man who rethought riding him after seeing the amount he was working with

"Just slide down slowly pa"Duke coached his curved member exposed to the younger man who rethought riding him after seeing the amount he was working with.Chris swore it grew everytime he looked back at it, it was a good 9 inches curved how could he fit that?

His legs draped over Duke's thighs as he aligned his slick opening with Duke's advancing shaft, easing himself down with a blissful arch of his head from the stretch.

"How much left?" Chris panted, feeling full and uncertain of his depth. Glancing at Duke's face, he noticed their teeth clashing. "You're not even halfway. let me help pa," Duke took control, gripping Chris's shoulders and guiding him down, evoking a whimper as Chris's opening stretched from Duke's size.

Moving, Chris slid along the man's shaft, his walls tightening around Duke. Impatient,," lifting his legs onto the seat, hands cradling Chris's bottom. He effortlessly lifted him to the tip before forcefully thrusting back in.

The car filled with desperate moans as Duke penetrated the man for the fourth time

The car filled with desperate moans as Duke penetrated the man for the fourth time. Duke couldn't deny his pleasure as his release seeped from the man's hole opening before he thrust back in.

"Fuck!" Chris exclaimed, climaxing on the man's stomach and slumping onto the seat beside him. In his thoughts, he pleaded for it to end, uncertain of how many rounds they'd went. Chris glanced at Duke, who hadn't broken a sweat since they began. Was he enjoying this?

"Hey, Chris, you alright?" Duke asked, observing Chris's chest rise and fall. Although his high had faded after the first three rounds, his arousal stayed, and he figured he could take care of it later.

Chris nodded, catching his breath. "Yeah, just need a min," he waved this older man off earning a small smile from duke before he turnt over falling right to sleep.

 "Yeah, just need a min," he waved this older man off earning a small smile from duke before he turnt over falling right to sleep

(yes i provide the memes)-smurk👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽
DOUBLE CHAPTERS PERIOD LMAO kinda got stuck at the end sooo yea! -JUKO⭐️