KAIXDUKE-smurk

-Duke makes kai apologize-

"Sorry daddy what?"Duke hummed his hips collided into kai's forcefully  as the smaller man whined loudly under him, his hands struggled to push away the older man who was balls deep in kai's heat.

His low hungry eyes stared softly up at duke as his mouth opened widely from pleasure the deeblock chain hung right that man's face the way the man thrusted in and out of kai was like a trance he could feel all inches fill his stomach.

"sorry daddy for- awnn please!"The slow deep strokes duke was giving him had the man's word stuck, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as his back arched he even forgot what he was apologizing for.

"fuck i'm so sorry daddy"Kai whined  his toes curling as tears slowly fell from his shut eyes as duke stabbed the man's sweet spot, he knew his body and how to make him feel good. What did kai think trying to run to someone else.

His nails dug into the white sheets below him as his arch deepened, the way duke fucked him you would think duke hated him. The white substance shit across the taller males chest as the couple came together dukes nut filled up the man's hole he slowly pulled out the man's hole.

Kai's legs violently shook under the man as he watched his kids ooze out the man's hole his tongue dragged across his lips
his dick hardened just from the look of his work.

"round two pa?"

CALM LIL POST HEHHEH-smurk

-smurk