The Krang's Experiment

3rd person pov
2012 universe

Donnie and Leo had been captured by the Krang during a mission gone wrong, both were in a state of absolute panic having no idea what the Kraang were planning to do with them. The bots strapped strange machines to their heads and began powering things up.

"Donnie what are they doing!?" Leo asked in a panic.

"I don't know, but it can't be anything good." Donnie yelled back.

Suddenly Raph and Mikey burst through the doors fighting more bots.

"Quick get us out of here before they-" Leo was cut off by the machine sending a wave of energy through him, his vision went blurry and his head hurt. He became very lightheaded and dizzy, he squeezed his eyes tight hoping it would go away.

"Nooo!!!" Their two free brothers yelled.

Suddenly the machine powered down and whatever was happening ceased. Leo opened his eyes and him and Donnie looked to each other.

They were okay.

Raph took out the rest of the bots in the room as Mikey rushed to free them.

"Thanks Mikey" Leo patted his little brother on the head in appreciation.

"No problem bros I got you, are y'all okay though? What did that machine do?"

"Thankfully nothing, I'm not sure what they were going for but clearly it didn't work." Donnie explained

"That's all of 'em, let's get out of here before more show up." Raph called out to them after taking out the last Kraang droid.

"Good idea, let's move team." Leo instructed, and luckily they listened. They rushed out out the building and disappeared into the night.

Kraang droids arrived to the lab too late as the turtles were already gone. One turned to the other.

"Those who are known as the turtles have escaped."

"Indeed, but do not worry Kraang. For the experiment may still be what as known as successful. The reaction is what is known as delayed.

Blissfully unaware, in a sewer not too far away the turtles got ready for bed.

"So Donnie, what do you think the Kraang tried to do to us today?" Leo asked

"I can't be certain but it looked similar to the machine they used to swap Raphs brain with that Kraang droid. Maybe they were trying to body swap us?"

"What would be the point of that?"

"I dunno, disorient us so we're easier to defeat? Wanted to test the technology? They were bored and felt like it? There are multiple possibilities."

"That's true. Whatever the reason is I'm just glad it didn't work."

The two turtles parted ways and retired to their bedrooms. Unlike Leo, Donnie had a terrible sleep schedule and usually didn't get to sleep until much later than he should, but he passed out almost immediately.

They both fell asleep unaware that anything was wrong. And in another dimension two turtles fell asleep with even less of a clue what was to come.

AN: Okay so I'm sick and can't sleep I'm writing this spontaneously at an absurd hour completely sleep deprived, so if this is garbage I apologize. Thank you so much for reading and I hope to keep updating this unfortunately it will not be on a regular schedule it will be based on my motivation.