chapter 5: Symbiosis

Intro:

_

Episode 5: Symbiosis
_

Time: 8:00AM

Location: Queens / New york
_

In the apartment, Peter slept on the couch, snoring away until his a noise began going off, the alarm clock he set in the previous night ringing through the room, until he-

Yeah.. that.

He groaned as he rubbed his eyes, yawning while looking around the apartment, wanting to get up to make some breakfast. Though he was interrupted by something weighing him down under the blanket. Though initially confused he had a pretty good idea as to what was doing it.

Peter: don't tell me..

Lifting the covers, revealing noneother than Teresa.

Peter: *mind* Is this how I'm going to wake up every day in this world?

He nudged Teresa until she woke up as well, yawning adorably as she wiped the sleep out of her eyes exactly the same way Peter did moments ago, making her brother chuckle to himself.

Peter: heh well, like brother, like sister I guess.

Teresa: mmhh..Peter..?

Peter: Heya T. Did you sleep well?

Teresa: I had a nightmare last night, and i came to sleep here with you..

Peter: ah, thats fine..say. want some breakfast?

Those words made Teresa's eyes widen like a mile wide, as well as a huge grin spreading on her face, she was certainly awake now.

Teresa: yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!

Peter: heh, alrighty. You get up and get washed up and I'll fix something up, deal?

Teresa nodded at the speed of light as she dashed toward the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

Peter grumbled as he rose up, expecting a crap ton of aching from last nights baffle. Only to be met with no stinging and clean movement. Certainly peaking the spider mutants interest as he inspected around his body, there were light bruises, still slowly fading from his body. Peter knew he recovered from injuries faster than normal humans, but even this can be considered abnormal.

Peter: what the..

He also noticed a slight blue glow coming off of the patches of darker skin, slowly reducing the bruises to smaller and smaller patches on his skin until they faded away completely.