The offer

Here she goes again,oh shut up and let her be great.Athena and Val bickering over their friend Amari going crazy over this toxic man jay.

Stop being a problem and do Mrs.towners hair.Val said doing Mrs.towners sister nails it was a busy day at bellissimo the beauty salon that Val and Athena ran it was the hottest place in town well in the summer of course it got its name from Athena the language god of the duo bellissimo means beautiful in italian,Athena stood behind Mrs.towner so what are we doing today Mrs.Tower.Athena said in her nicest voice still mad about Amari going crazy over that boy.

I was thinking about getting a silk press. You know what that is right?Yes Mrs.towner I know what a silk press is, want me to wash your hair too or are we deep conditioning today? Oh I already washed my hair sweetie just do my hair. I know you're fast with those hands, you get your nails done today Ms.Rockwell.Yes i sure did Mrs.towner i just call me athena Mrs.towner.Athena said as a blue eyed blond hair handsome young man walked into the salon.

I'm looking for Athena Lucia Rockwell.The man said.That will be me.Athena said walking over to the man swatting away the women's boy crazy hands waving at him and him waving back too.Im undercover cop Brian O'conner I'm just here to ask some questions.Yeah that's cool just follow me to the back.She says walking to the back of the salon and opening the door to a soft baby pink room with supplies for the salon.So what did you want to ask me.Athena said as she closed the door,I know you don't think we have met but we have several times.Brian says,I know you don't remember this but we used to be friends in highschool before i moved after graduation.No way Brian you became a cop? I thought you were a goner dude.I know,I know but I was wondering,Mhm,okay so I'm going to need a street racer to give me details about any weird activity or people who stand out in a race. Why can't you just do it?I just needed some help. This isn't a one man-person.Athena corrected.Person job and i thought about you to help me?What about Romen? I thought he was your best friend,Thought of you first.Okay fine i will do it,just i get to drive my navy blue nissan 300zx.Okay fine but they will have to put a tracking device in her engine.No not navy seal they cant touch her,Okay i won't make you put a tracking device in navy seal.So whens the next race.Next race is this friday at 10 ill text you the address just give me your phone real quick.Athena says reaching for his phone and putting her phone number in and giving it back to him.

Lucia~.~

You still use your middle name in people contacts,Well duh now get out we been in here for 30 minutes and i got to do this lovely ladies hair.Okay,Okay i out of here see you friday lucia.He says opening the door and leaving smiling back to her and waving to the boy crazy ladies.She rolls her eyes at him then goes back to Mrs.towner sorry about him Mrs.towner,Its okay baby i'm in now rush especially one the boy you talking to is cute.Don't get ahead of yourself Mrs.Towner now let's get you a mighty fine silk press then i'll do your sisters braids.Thats alright with me athena.She says as Athena starts to separate her hair into sections.

How you think Mrs.Towner and Mrs.Willsborough yall got yall hair and nails done perfectly.Athenas says as she checks out them.Have a great day ladies.You too Athena & Val.Athena sits down at the chair across from Val you did a great job on my nails by the way you know what i'm buying us take out for your hard work.Really thank you so much love-bug no problem ma,So what do you want? Uhh i want chinese takeout my usual duhh.Val says closing the shop.Okay now should we watch major payne or runaway bride? Major payne obviii,Don't give me auditude.Athena says as she writes down the order the other girls were giving her.Okay thats all the food im buying.she says as she puts in the chinese place phone number and orders food.

It should be here i 1 minute i gotta a "friend" picking it up.Its that young man isn't it.Maybe well he's here be nice val.Athena said opening the door for him.You owe me lucia.And how will I make this up.Athena says handing people there food.You go with me to a party tomorrow.Deal now can you drive me home im too tired to walk.Athena says saying bye to the girls.Fine come on or i'm leaving you.Brian say holding the door open for athena.No you aint.Athena says walking past him and getting into the driver seat of the car.Im driving i don't trust you Blondie.yes ma'am.Brian said handing her the keys and getting into the passenger side of the car.

The car ride to Athena's place  wasn't the most silent; they were side conversations and jamming out to music.I hate to say this but were here.Athena says putting the car into a parking spot in front of the apartment complex.well i miss you lucia until we meet again.Brian says as they get out of the car.Until next time Athena says as she kisses his cheek and walks away to her apartment.Brian still starstruck by her kiss drives away when athena gets to her apartment.

957 words

Xoxo wren

a/n

How was this chapter?? Don't forget to vote and comment pookies