Chapter one

I remember it. Typically I can't remember stuff, no, like It's  impossible for me to remember anything. But still, I remember that day, somehow.
       Maybe fifteen years ago. We went to Freddy's Fazbear Diner. It was me, Fritz, and my dad. It was fun. We've been their before but everytime something felt different.
        "Dad look." I say pointing at a yellow bunny.  It looked straight at me seeming to walk toward Fritz. I'm not quite sure what happened in-between then but I remember sitting in the back of the car alone. My dad was talking to a police officer outside. He was holding a yellow bunny mask. I couldn't hear much but I heard my dad.
        "This is the mask. I found it on the floor. He wore it while taking him, I promise. It wasn't me." More sounds that I couldn't hear were made.
       He was put in hand cuffs behind his back. Then he was put in the police car. My mom had to pick me up. I couldn't quite see her face but I imagine she wasn't smiling she always smiles. The only other time she didn't smile is when I threw her phone at a spider. I remember telling her, "It was for safe." I didn't have much understandable grammar then. Anyways. Nothing was said in the car.
       It was dark that night. Near winter time I'd imagine. When I got home I didn't understand what was happening. My mom made my go to bed. I never went back to Freddy's after that. I heard people at school say the pirates cove was always closed after that.  The pirate, Foxy, was always in his cove but sometimes he would preform and everyone would watch. He was for private party's in a special room. Like where Fritz and I went had my dad take us too. I probably thought I was cool seeing Foxy preform.

       I realized that I had started to cry thinking about that. I couldn't have possibally been that stupid. My dad was arrested. I don't think he did it though. He couldn't  have I saw him and the yellow bunny at the same time. Anyways the pirates cove closing after Fritz goes missing. Foxy had to play a part in it.