chapter two

I walk out of my apartment. To my car. I going inside I tell myself. I felt even though, not to state the obvious, I wasn't going inside.
       When arrive there I step out. And walk to the hood of the car that I lean against almost like a movie.
       Everything was dirty. There was a huge lock on the door. It looked like it didn't work and was just there to make people go inside. I look up slightly above the door. To the sign. It said," Freddy Fazbear Diner. " After the words were cartoons pictures all close to each other. There was Freddy the bear, Bonnie the bunny, and Chica the. . . I want to call her a chicken but now that I think about it, it doesn't resemble anything.
       Now there's foxy though. I never remember seeing him but it looks to old to be new. The door is glass with a poster that says,"smile your on camera." I look around carefully not to miss anything and  just like I thought nothing.
       This place is weird  I tell myself going back into my car. I turn it on, but the engine doesn't start. "Come on." That's the sounds of me trying to fix the car I've owned for about two years. Not very helpful, frankly I have no other way to get home but this car. I reach into my pocket to try to get a tow at least.
         "You can't be serious." That's the sounds of me realizing I forgot my phone. Next time don't leave so suddenly I tell myself. If I'm here it's gonna be a while till I get home. I think looking at Freddy's, I'll just go in for a second. I move to the door. Sure enough the lock was fake. I open the door.
       Cold air blows over me. I take approximately two steps and I make a shocking discovery: This place is is really dark. Before I can turn around the door slams shut. When I finish turning the door  as cation tape all over it. I kick it, it's  stuck.  "Let me out!"
       I here a faded noise. I try my best to mock it, for a reason I can't explain, "Bum Budum Bum Bum Buddidy Dum." The sound suddenly stops. Why would I do that?