Date

Warning Mature content
I don't know Izzie, I mean does it look okay?
Luna said panicking that her date would be here any minute and she was scared mostly nervous but also scared You fine Lulu anyways he's here. izzie said the last part in a humorous voice. So not funny Izzie but I love you and if I don't come back I'll tell you all the good parts. Luna says grabbing her bag filled with her keys, credit card, perfume, lip gloss, a hair brush, and condoms better safe than sorry, Mark knocks on the door he's in casual wear nothing fancy just blue jeans a leather jacket, and a white shirt while Luna was wearing overalls and an "I save peoples lives" t-shirt that was a greyish blue color they were going to an Art gallery anyways so no need for dressing up. Luna opens the door with ease not looking like she was waiting for him at the door, Hi I got you some flowers I heard Tiger Lilys are your favorite. Mark said extending the followers in front of them. Thanks, I'll go and put them in a vase. Luna says hurriedly putting them in a vase, Shall we go now? Mark says checking his watch. Yes of course.

So when did you decide you wanted to work in health care? Mark says already heard a million stories from this woman and wants more, well I liked helping people, and no other way to do it but working in health care. Interesting you sure are a lovely lady now Derek says you know Romanian can you tell me something? Cred că întâlnirile merg mai bine fără să vorbești mult.Luna's answer was a bit of what Mark supposed he thought she was going to say kiss me or something but what she just said was love to his ears the date was on hour 2 of many more but they just wanted the waiter to bring the bill any faster and he did just in time, So should we spill the bill? Luna said looking in her purse for her card. One rule never ask me to split the bill.

Luna and Mark could barely get in the door of his apartment for one thing they were a mess kissing each other like there was no tomorrow which eventually led them to Mark's bedroom, One question. mark said pulling away, Are you a virgin? No, I'm not a virgin no worrying about me. Luna said taking off her shoes.
It wasn't a surprise when the nurse gossiped about how Mark was a sex God they were right obviously. Fuck, fuck is the word to put it huh. Mark Sloan did this dirty talk thing like no other and to be honest it was pretty hot.

Xoxo Wren🦇

A/n
I don't like the time jumps in this chapter there are a lot of sorry