Chapter 1

Yang: stay away from my sister loser!

Weiss: you should be arrested!

Blake: and I thought you were a good person.

Your such a hypocrite....

Ren: you could have endangered me an Nora!

We should have you removed from the team!

Pyrrha: I'm sorry Jaune but I can't let this go any further please understand....

Student 1: look its the faker!!

Student 2: get out of here!!!

Student 3: loser!!!!

Student 4: cheat!!

Student 5: get lost!!!

Ozpin: On speaker May Jaune come to the principal's room, I repeat may Jaune go to the principal's room thank you

The Students chattering them self thinking Jaune Finally getting expelled When Jaune goes to the principal's room, the student is all saying bad words except team CFVY.

At Principal room

Ozpin: " Mr Arc do you know why you are called here?"

Jaune: " I don't know but whatever it is am Redy" Jaune said as he makes no emotion

Ozpin: " I am sorry mr Arc but your father just disowned you and he wants you to give back the crocea mors, " Ozpin says to Jaune with a sad voice

But Jaune just gives the weapon to Ozpin and says "its that all?" and Ozpin says "Yes" Then he goes to the roof to take all his need to survive because he going to run away from the beacon

Emerald Forest

Jaune is walking in the emerald forest he hears a howl indicating there is a grim nearby and with bad luck he was spotted by a beawolf pack he tried to fight them back but there are too many of them making Jaune take heavy damage making Jaune run and leaving all his supply and his shield to run faster. Then he stumbles to a cave he goes in it and found an advanced door he opens it then blocks the door, and he then sees an advanced tool. He press a button and a portal came alive he was just thinking to go out of the strange facility but there is a bang in the door making Jaune no choice but to get into the portal.

When Jaune gets out of the portal he was confused because the place is not like a remnant.

The planet that he was on was known as planet Earth.

He was a group of military soldiers from a faction known as Londo Bell also security group of this Academy known as Sunrise Academy.

Jaune was in an interrogation room wasn't really roughed up or anything like that one of the person was actually a Headmaster known as Captain Bright Noa ask the questions about Jaune.

Jaune said many of the many of a bit of the truth, including not telling them about him being from remnant.

Captain Bright Noa felt a bit bad and decided to actually give Jaune a chance for him to actually join Sunrise Academy.

Captain Bright Noa: Welcome to Sunrise Academy!!