Chapter 2

After a couple of months, when a moment you join this amazing Academy known as Sunrise Academy.

Jaune Arc is now known as Kyoya Kisugi a famous Ace Mobile Suit pilot that piloted his own custom-made Mobile Suit known as AGE-IIMG Gundam AGEII Magnu.

Sunrise Academy was not also meant to train Mobile Suit Pilots, but also racers that tried futuristic advance formula race cars.

There was also a hero course in the academy for people that had powers train the next generation of hero.

Not to mention people to become singers or pop stars stars to become famous.

Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi train Non-Stop with his mobile suit piloting Improvement, sometimes he's always on missions which many of the ace Pilots such as Amuro Ray, Chirico Cuvie, En Daidouji against many powerful enemies with their machines.

Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi had a harem of his own: Noa Izumi, Setsuna, Akari Ōzora, Allenby Beardsley, Coconna which hd had a crush on them instead of having crush on that so-called: ice bitch and Pyrrha.

Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi was able to a lot of grades coming what a heck of a smart-ass smartass in the whole entire Academy, making some people jealous and so understood that didn't really care as much.

The HeadMasters such as Captain Bright Noa, Juzo Okita, Jean Paul Rochina, Kenny Duncan, Henken Bekkener,  Koutaro Taiga were rather improst by Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi becoming a top rank a spot ace pilot and a Top S-star of class.

Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi had some great birthday parties, including actually getting his own robotic companion known as Haro.

A couple of months passed by, Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi became the greatest Mobile Suit pilots and soldier.

Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi gotta reward as a medal from Captain Bright Noa, Juzo Okita, Jean Paul Rochina of of protecting many colonit in the planets and the space colonies.

Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi didn't really care as much of his old life and his parents.

Many of the Headmasters of Sunrise Academy gave Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi gave him his own ship: SCVR-85 Oceanus and Fleet: 5x USS Flagg, 5x Irish Class (EFF), 4x Dreadnought-class Vanguard Spaceship, 4x Andromeda a group of enemy spaceships hyperdrived left their star system to somewhere unknown.

Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi: knows that a bad feeling is about to happen..

And the people that were assigned to him were a group of Londo Bell, Earth Federation Army, United Nations Cosmo Navy, including friends that he made: Kou Uraki, Sai Saici, Bernard Monsha, Chap Adel, Alpha A. Bate, Volfogg, Furyu, Rairyu, Moroha, Sesshōmaru, Setsuna, Golden Ryan, Magical Cat, He Is Thomas, Mr. Black, Saphira Gardner, Alma Tandōji, Knight Kijima, Makoto Kagami, Noa Izumi, Kanuka Clancy, Asuma Shinohara, Kaine Wakaba, Light Newman, Tapp Oceano that were meant to company him to this mission.

The ships started, leaving orbit activating the hyperdrive. However, Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi didn't even realize that he was heading to his home planet remnant.

As the ships of Sunrise Academy and their accompanying forces soared through space, Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi couldn't shake off the uneasy feeling gnawing at him deep inside. Despite his excitement for the upcoming mission and the camaraderie he shared with his fellow students and teachers, there was a nagging sense of foreboding that refused to dissipate.

He glanced around at his companions, noting the determination etched onto their faces as they prepared for battle. Among them were familiar figures like Amuro Ray, Chirico Cuvie, and En Daidouji – seasoned veterans who had faced countless enemies and emerged victorious time and again. There were also newer faces, such as Kou Uraki, Sai Saici, and Bernard Monsha – eager young pilots brimming with potential.

Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi knew that no matter what challenges awaited them, they would stand together and face them head-on. But as the ships approached their destination, he couldn't shake the feeling that this mission would be different somehow. That perhaps, they were headed towards a confrontation that would change everything.

As the ships entered the target system, Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi's fears were confirmed. Before them loomed the remains of his old homeworld – a desolate, war-ravaged planet scarred by conflict and destruction. It was a sight that brought back painful memories and emotions that he had long sought to leave behind.

Yet despite the pain, Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi knew that he couldn't turn away. He had been given a second chance at life – a chance to become a true hero and make a difference in the world. And now, more than ever, that was exactly what he intended to do.

With renewed resolve, Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi joined his comrades in preparing for the battle ahead. Together, they would face down the remnants of the enemy forces and bring hope and peace to a world torn apart by strife.

In the midst of the chaos and carnage, Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi found solace in the bonds he had formed with his friends and allies. He saw the courage and determination in their eyes, and he knew that they would stand together and emerge victorious.

Throughout the fierce battles that followed, Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi proved himself to be a formidable opponent, wielding the power of his AGE-IIMG Gundam AGEII Magnu with skill and precision. His intelligence and quick thinking often turned the tide of the battle, earning him the respect and admiration of his comrades.

As the final moments of the conflict drew near, Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi stood tall amidst the ruins of his old homeworld, surveying the devastation and destruction that had once been his world. But alongside the wreckage, he saw signs of new growth and renewal – evidence that the people of this world were determined to rebuild and start anew.

And in that moment, Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi knew that he had truly become a hero – one worthy of the title, and ready to face whatever challenges the future may hold.

Together with his friends and allies, Jaune Arc/Kyoya Kisugi embarked on a journey to restore peace and order to the galaxy, using the lessons he had learned and the experiences he had gained during his time at Sunrise Academy. With each victory, he grew stronger and wiser, proving that even the most unlikely of heroes can rise above adversity and make a lasting impact on the world.