Happiness..?

-What the fuck do you want?- Proclaimed Adore, after slapping Lux in the face.

(Beforehand, although merely a couple hours before, Lux had asked her sweet little omega about how her when she is going to return to howling. This always upsets Adore, because her mother died due to her father finding out she had skipped her weekly howl session, and instead went to the bars, and hooked up with old betas.)

-I'm sorry about your mother, Adore, but that happened six years ago. I can't fix your past, and neither can you.- Replied Lux.

-WELL I'M SORRY YOU CAN'T BE A DECENT PARTNER AND REMEMBER MY TRIGGERS, I ALMOST DECIDED TO END IT ALL THAT NIGHT. IN FACT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME, WHY ARE WE EVEN TOGETHER.- Adore had gone mad, and crazy at this point, angering her alpha.

Adore then ran out of the house, as far away from the petite alpha standing in the kitchen, cradling her face, slowly feeling the burn of Adore's smooth slap.

-

Adore had ran to her neighbors house, not anyone she was in an intimate relationship with, just her very close friend, Mika, who had always helped her out in the past with her struggles with Lux. Mika wasn't at all petite, or little, what you would think an omega would look like. More over, she wore ripped jeans, with her tail sticking out, white as the moon, with a dusty red halter top. Once Adore had reached Mika's house, she had practically almost fainted.

-Girl what happened again- Sighed the tall, but thin neighbor of Adore, Mika.

-Ugh! Lux is being such a bitch to me, she keeps brining up my howling cycle, which ends up to my mother, EVERY time. She just can't understand that I can't do it at all since we started dating a few months ago. I feel like it's my fault because I didn't tell her till two weeks ago, I've just been going out pretending to go to my howl meet, but instead I've been going to strip clubs.- The sweet omega swiftly replied in one breath.

-Well, if you aren't happy with your relationship, why don't you try to work it out with her?- The neighbor replied.

-Well, you see it's hard, since she is the alpha in our relationship. I can barely make decisions even for myself. Sometimes I want to protect myself, but she always comes up with excuses.- The smaller omega replied.

-Have you ever heard of polyamory?- The tall white haired girl replied.

-What the fuck is that?- She replied

-Well you see...-