1

"Ya ,go inside and propose her otherwise I'll do" jungkook pushes his bestfriend inside the classroom as he was standing out of the door peeking inside to get a glance of her ,his love yn .

He stumble on his feet looking like a clumsy loser infront of her as she turned her eyes to him who was standing there holding his breath.

"Are you ok?" She asked with so much politeness that he couldn't resist her and he kissed her now it was her chance to push him or embrace him ,he kissed her in guilt without her permission but he needed this and now he is waiting for her to push him or slap him atleast and for his surprise she kissed back ,after that she looked at the ground feeling shy ,her cheeks flushed red and he didn't needed any answer but for his assurance he confessed holding her chin .

"I love you yn ,i want to spend my whole life with you" he confessed his genuine feelings she smiled emotionally as this day was awaited, she also waited for him to confess and he did at last day of college.

"Won't you say anything?" He asked in fear as she shed some tears without speaking anything.

"I love you too" she confessed with a nod and the other moment he hugged her tightly for his life.

Present:-

"Water" she came out of her thoughts before filling the glass for him , her love her husband taehyung .

"Are you leaving?" She asked only to get his eyes in response as he looked at her because according to him she should know that it's his time to leave for work then is she asking?
She stood silent helping him with his jacket.

"I needed to go to the doctor" she spoke finally as she came with the lunch .

"Why? " He asked putting his boots on .

"Stomach problem" as she spoke the word he stood up calming the rage in his eyes and heart .

"Give me your hand now" he demand ,she gave him her sweaty hands before wiping on her clothes. He placed the money in her hand and she shook her head but he did.

"Eat whatever you want but for God sake yn don't make me feel bad. I know I am poor and can't give you the best life but can't you appreciate what I am trying to do?" His eyes were filled with guilt as he said those words ,she shook her head telling him that it's not like this .

"It's not like this trust me I've money that you gave me earlier I don't need the money,I am sorry if I made you feel bad taehyung "she spoke holding his hands controlling herself from crying because if she did cry he'll be mad on himself,he can't see tears in her eyes.

"F-fine take that, hmm?" He spoke avoiding to look at her ,she wanted to refuse as he does not keep more money than his need .

"Take care and finish this hmm" she spoke handing him the lunch he nod before kissing her lips and left ,she closed the door cleaning her little apartment.

He walked on the road with empty pocket holding the lunch in his hand that his wife prepared for him with love that she has for him . He walked fast as he needed to reach on his workplace on time otherwise the supervisor gonna cut his money of the salary he gets.

"Woah , again on time just tell me one thing how you managed to come this early ?" His friend asked as he catches the breath before looking at the watch and he was literally on time.

If I leave early every day, I can even come by walking, which means I will save some money.

Surely this time I will be able to gift a better ring to yn.

"Where are you lost I am asking something?" Jimin asked shaking him ,taehyung shook his head walking with him.

"How's your wife ?" Jimin asked snatching the lunch from taehyung's hand , taehyung ran and snatches it back holding it close to his heart.