3

"Sir, how long I need to wait ? It's been an hour and you're not saying anything" taehyung said getting out of patience.

"Keep quiet,okay? And who called you here? Don't you have any work hnn?" The officer spoke rudely taehyung controlled his anger thinking about his wife.

" Kang hee sik called me , where's he? " Taehyung asked calmly.

"Do I look like your servent ? His shift is over and let me tell you one thing that stop coming here every second day because there's no chance to find that broker. Do you think he might be waiting for you to come and catch him? By now he must have spent all your money on gambling and alcohol" the officer said trying to make him understand.

"But si-

"Go home, your shoes will worn out by coming here again and again, you are not going to get that man" taehyung got up losing hopes. He walked out of the station and went to home with a hot dog for his wife .

"Yn" he called standing outside of the door ,he waited for her to open the door but for his surprise yn's brother opened the door happily.

"Hyeong when did you came?" Taehyung asked before greeting him .

"One hour ago , congratulations" namjoon hugged taehyung proudly patting his back.

"T-thanks" taehyung said and walked to his wife only to found her with her parents, he could see his little apartment filled with gifts . Yn smiled to him happily as he came .

"Taehyung come here sit with yn , namjoon-ah take a picture" his mother said , taehyung sat next to her with a smile on his face and she looked at him with so much love.

"Perfect" namjoon spoke showing thumbs up.

"I just called mummy to tell her, I didn't knew they would come" yn told him he nod turning to her .

"Did you ate anything?" He asked showing her the hot dog ,she smiled in happiness looking at the hot dog her family was looking at both of them with adoring eyes.

"Did you served them anything? Or do I need to go to the market?" She shook her head wiping her lips.

"They didn't ask for anything I just offered them water , don't worry taehyung please" she said holding his hand ,he nod sadly because there was nothing he could do at that moment.

"Son I wanted to talk to you can we go outside a bit?" Her father asked to taehyung, he stood before taking his father in law outside.

"I can see yn is still happy like before I am impressed" taehyung lowered his head listening to him as he wasn't happy seeing her like this moreover in this situation.

"Don't get me wrong son I know you're capable of everything but Just for now let me help you" he said putting his hand on taehyung's shoulder.

"Abeoji , i can't I am sorry" taehyung denied straight joining his hands in embarrassment.

"I can understand your worry you're her father but I can't accept anything, trust me I'll work hard to fulfill her every need you also know I don't have anyone except her " taehyung said looking at him in the eyes trying to make him understand.

"As you say son" her father agreed with taehyung not to make him feel bad he didn't said anything more ,the reason he was offering for his daughter and when he can see that she is actually happy without it he can't say anything in it.

"What did the police says?" Yn asked laying beside him.

"Still they can't find him but you don't worry I'll manage everything hmm?" She nod putting her head on his chest.

"Taehyung are you tired? Let me prepare you tea" she spoke trying to got up carefully as she didn't wanted to lose her child once again.

"I need you nothing else" saying that he sat up , she lowered her eyes breathing heavily as he slipped his hands inside her sweater.

"You're so beautiful I don't think I've ever told you this?" She looked up listening this and both realised that in this crucial time they forgot to do that .

"I want i-it ,i-i w-want you like o-our first time" kissing her shoulder he removed her sweater with a smile, shiver ran down to her spine when he pushed her on the mattress burying his face in between her breast. She's always been this shy because his behaviour and looks both are too manly.

He kissed her both nipples biting while looking at her as she was trying her best to avoid the eye contact because of his stares. She wiggle because of the pain and pleasure he was giving her was a lot.

"I can't w-wait" he went down on his knees spreading her legs kissing her thighs.

"Mmhh"he said with a kiss he just placed on her sensitive part before opening her flower. She held him tightly burying her face in his chest and he was loving it . His tanned body collided with her pale one. Closing her eyes she hugged him tightly and he was trying his best to not to pressure on her as it was obvious that he weigh more .

She fell asleep in his bare arms all naked while he was caressing her back with his bruised hand while kissing her red lips time to time, there wasn't any doubt that she loves him more than anyone but he think of himself as a loser as he isn't able to provide her the basic things she needs but never says anything as his love was more than anything she could ever ask for. He knew she got afraid from his behaviour the last night but he can't help it even after trying to control because he can't see her eating the food he didn't earn, she's not made for the charity or pity.