2

"Taehyung please no , i don't want that please" she spoke but he didn't listen to her at all holding her hands he was taking her outside in the nighttime.

"If you don't want than why did you take that from her ? Tell me ?" He asked shouting shaking her by shoulders.

"TELL ME?" He asked raising his hands she backed away from him because she knows that it wasn't intentional and he'll hate himself for this.

"Look what you made me do it?" He spoke punching his hands on the wall until it started to bleed she stood in a distance closing her ears and eyes but when she opened her eyes she saw the blood dripping from his hands and that was enough to make her faint. She fainted in his bloody shaky hands .

"Y-yn d-don'tt p-please" he begged holding her but she closed her eyes ,his heartbeat raised looking at her colourless face he lifted her in his arms taking her to the ground floor by stairs , apartment to the hospital entire time he was calling her name but she didn't opened her eyes , somehow he reached to the hospital barefoot holding her in cold .

"Doctor ,nurse please help me " he called out crying , his poverty and the thought of not being good enough for his wife broke him to the core .

"What happened to her ? Is she bleeding?" The nurse asked looking at the floor he shook his head telling her that she fainted suddenly. The nurse gave him a judgemental look by scanning him head to toe before asking him to follow her.

"Who is she? " The nurse asked to taehyung as he lay down his wife on the bed.

"W-wife" he spoke looking at her.

"That's what I am asking, who's wife is she?" She asked and he understood why she was asking this because of the difference of their clothing .

"My wife" he answered,she gave him a nod taking yn's blood samples.

"Did you beat her?" He shook his head immediately to her question.

"Your hand is bleeding Mr. don't bother your beautiful wife for dowry " she spoke without knowing the circumstances he stood in silence letting her assume.

"Do you want the reports now ? Or tomorrow , charged would be double" she asked.

"I want now please " he spoke.

"Than wait here and tell me her name " he told her the name and she left the room closing the door with thud making him flinch. He used the other hand to check yn's temperature before sitting next to her on the chair wiping his hand. He waited there for an hour walking back and forth counting the money he had in his pocket .

"Kim yn?" He turned hearing the name . He nod and the nurse came in and it wasn't the nurse who took the samples.

"What? I mean how?"

He stopped himself for a moment before asking her again about the reports.

"I haven't checked it sir wait a minute and please calm down " the nurse spoke touching his shoulder and he took a step back from her making her laugh.

"She's one month pregnant congratulations" the nurse spoke with a smile handing him the reports and he was in utter shock listening the good news.

"Sir are you ok?" The nurse asked coming closer he nod as tears filled in his eyes blurring the view . Wiping his tears he kissed yn's forehead and cheeks.

"When will she come to her senses?When will this drip end? When can I take my wife home?" He asked to her nonstop.

"One hour more and she'll wake up in any minute soon don't worry" she said .

"Charges? I need to pay to at the reception right?" He asked .

"Don't worry you don't have to pay double for the reports senior was joking and yes you have to pay at the reception and if you want I can get you a good discount " he stood confused why was she helping him because very rare person helps the poor according to his experience.

"Where do you work ?" He was taken a back because of her question so he didn't answered giving her his poker face in response.

"Must be in a factory? My friend help people in need and If you want a good pay call on this number they'll tell you the work" she left the room dropping the card on bed ,taking the card he slide into his pocket without checking and sat beside his wife caressing her hair lovingly.

"Taehyung" she mumbled in closed eyes searching him moving her hands ,he held her hand before calling her name.

"Yn i am here open your eyes" he spoke touching her cheeks ,she opened her eyes lightly with a faint smile on her face.

"Baby is coming" he spoke touching her belly ,she sobbed in happiness and he asked her not to cry anymore.

"I'll make everything right just have faith in me ,you trust me right?" He asked kissing her hands .

"Yes taehyung" she spoke assuring him .

"I wanna talk to mummy" she said to him.

"She must be sleeping let's talk tomorrow hmm" she nod to him knowing if he called her family now they'd come in the hospital to meet her. Her parents supported her just because they had faith in her otherwise nobody wants to give their daughter to an orphan .

"Wanna eat something?" He asked lovingly she shook her head denying thinking about the shortage of money.

"Are you sure?" He asked and she nod with a smile.

"Officer called me today I hope they've find the broker this time" he spoke to her ,he was losing hopes from the police because it's been too long and they still hasn't found the broker who ran away after taking his money that he collected with so much hardwork to prove himself infront of her parents.

She could see he was losing hopes day by day but couldn't do anything for him ,once she asked him to pledge her jewellery but he denied at the moment and in this state he's not gonna let her do any jobs and there's more reason for it because the area of their apartment is too far from the industrial area that's why she never did any job till now.

"Baby will bring luck" she spoke looking at him all silent,he came out of his thought as she touched him.

"Hmm? Sorry I didn't heard" he asked her to say again as he smiled apologetically.

"I said baby will bring luck " she spoke again killing the lump of her throat as she was dying seeing him like this.

"Yes" he spoke with a nod hiding his sadness but it was visible through his eyes. His eyes speaks the more than his words.

"I am going to call the nurse your drip is over" he said as he walked out of the ward to call the nurse.

"Drip is over nurse " he spoke to her .

"Coming go and pay the bills first" she said to him than he went to the reception holding all the money he had.

He left with a penny after paying the bill and went to yn ,she was sitting on the bed waiting for him. He came inside she gave him a smile trying her best to make him happy. He kneel down back facing her to carry her.

"Hop on I forget to take your boots" he spoke she covered her mouth in sadness as she sobbed lightly.

"You're also barefoot atleast I've socks on let's go like this" she said standing up on floor ,he stood up holding her hand.

"Wait a minute" saying that he went out and came back with polythene covers that doctor use .

"Slide in" he said as she slide her feet inside the covers and walked out with him he took off his jacket to cover her because she catches the cold easily.

"Ahh" she screamed in pain as she hit the lil stone and cover got torn because of that.

"Shh ,it's fine my arms strong enough to carry you" he said and walked to home carrying her.