chapter 3

|
|

  The heros and cale teleported in the forest of darkness .

The forest was unexpectedly quite. There are no sight of monsters attacking them.

Choi han could hardly believe it, that it was the same forest where he u used to kill monsters to survive every single day.

" This... Look..... so peaceful" choi han said as he still couldn't believe.

" Umm young master?" Lock the teen said awkwardly.

" Hmmm" cale hummed in response .

" Where is the villa ?." Lock said to cale .

" It's a bit deep inside the forest, is there any problem?"  Cale said to the young teenager .

" No , no theres problem" the young teen said.

           Few moments( not        
             Really) they reach the villa.

"Woah / wow" small gasp came from the mage and the wolfboy .

"Young master cal-"  the crown Prince wanted to speak but was interrupted by .. two .... Fluffy looking..... Things.

" Nya,Your back!" Said one of the ' fluffy looking things'.

" Your not injured right? Nya" said the another fluffy looking thing.

"Yes i am back Hong" Cale said to the red fluffy thing who run upto Cale first.

"I am not injured either "Cale said to the silver fluffy thing.

The heroes and the crown prince looked closely and they figured out easily that those fluffy things are two small cats. Since that can talk they must be from cat tribe but they live in westren side what are they doing here that was on everybody mind expect Cale and his cats- childrens- and they also notice how Cale voice tone become softer unlike the cold and deep tone when he was talking with them.
...
...

Why are you still here? The chapter is finish.

Why are you still here? Hmm.

Oh your still here the chapter is finish.

Just kidding!.

Any way let's go back to the story, shall we?.

|
|

"Ahemm" the crown prince coughed on purpose to get the others attention.

Cale and On ,Hong look at the newcomers.

'Oh, right they are also here' Cale thought .

" Who are they? Nya" the silver cat On asked.

" Nya, what nonna said" the red cat Hong asked as well.

" I am the crown prince of this kingdom and they are the heroes including young master Cale" the crown prince said while pointing at the heroes and Cale.

"Hero,nya" said the red cat Hong.

"But doesn't he, nya hate heros and being called one?" The silver cat On asked the newcomers.

" Yes, nya yes he does hate them" Hong said with a excited? Happy? Tone.

After hearing what the silver they thought about what happened in the morning.

' he really seem to hate being called hero huh, Cale henituse your interesting. I am looking forward to work with you' the crown prince thought before smiling brightly at Cale.

" Indeed, young master is truly kind isn't he?" The crown prince said while smile at Cale.

" ale!" ?????

Suddenly a voice time their attention as they turn back and saw where did the voice came from.

"Cale !" A man with blue hair and green eyes already  appear behind him was another men.

The blue haired men went to hug Cale but was slapped in head by a purple haired men behind him.

" Can you behave for once Bud!" Said the purple haired men tiredly .

" Oh Glen but i only wanted to hug Cale because i missed him" Bud said to the purple haired men Glen.

" It has not even 24 hours yet your saying like you didn't saw him in months!" Glen yelled in frustration.

" So? I still missed him!" Bud replied.

.............................

If there's was a wall or a table no doubt Glen will hit his head in the wall or table.

' how? Just how a good mage as myself had to work under this idiot!' Glen thought while crying inside.

The crown prince and the hero's only could watch the conversation while their being ignored once again.

' Do they see us, did they forgot about us, are we invisible?' that was on everybody's mind everyone was quite even Choi Han didn't say anything this time just watch the others along with his companions . Normally he would be the first one to talk without caring about the situation and attack but this time he was silent.

That's how Cale , Bud and Glen talked while ignoring their other guests.

" Young master, who are they?" Now finally Glen spoke as he saw them.

"Hmm?, oh .....right " Cale spoke akwardly.

Now finally they are being noticed the crown prince and the the group of heroes couldn't help but thanks the purple haired guy- Glen- in their mind.

Now no body spoke anything as everyone was silent and felt awkward to say something or start a conversation right now.

"They are going to stay here for a while " Cale said to his companions-family-about the matter .

"Oh"

"Is that so"

"Oh"

"Ohhh"

Bud, Glen , On and Hong said at the same time.

"I am hong, nya" the red cat introduced him self.

" I am On" as the other cat did other the others also started to introduce them self.

   That's it for today .

I will try making it more longer . Bye be safe everyone.