chapter 4

As all of them introduced them.

"Soooo , cale! Why are they here?" Bud asked cale .

" My ancient power got revealed and  His majesty, the king told me to join the so called heros team . The count and the countess said bla ..bla.... bla.. bla.. bla....bla .." Cale replied in a annoyed voice.

As Cale explained to the others , the heroes including the crown prince decided to stay quite and just watch and hear the whole thing without making a noise. They are aware of the fact that they're not welcomed here.

........

Now Cale -finally decided to show the hero's that they still exist- look at the hero's after all he does but want to be disrespectful - definitely want to be-them after all cale couldn't be rude to the roan kingdom heros and the crown prince of his nation-as if he ever cared  about those- can he?.

°•

°•

°•

°•

|
|

Right now all of them are inside his villa.

The heroes and crown prince are sitting in the couch, a big couch that is usually hardly seen as it's expensive and very hard to make and in their opposite side the people they may outside the villa at sitting and staring at them finally Cale was sitting in front of them in a luxurious and a big comfortable single couch.

It was pure silent because nobody was talking finally.

The two kids turned into their cat form jumped in the red heads - even thought they could hardly see his hair since cale was covering his whole body only his lower face was visible-
The heroes and the crown prince notice that the cat siblings was interested in them specially the oldest -not really the oldest-in the group ,Ron he can feel that those kids are strong and he is quite interested in teaching them some of his moves.

Cale noticing their stare on the kids that he picked up, he gave them a glare even thought they can't see hi eyes they can still feel Shriver through their spine expect for few.

Finally the crown prince decided to talk
" young master, if you don't mind would mind telling who may those kids be?"

Seeing the crown prince asking the question that they are thinking, the heroes look at the red head- once again that could barely see his hair expect some are sticking out- wondering what's his answer is going to be.

" Those kids are my wards- aka my children-, why? Why does that matter to you?" Cale answered their question while petting the red cat in the head and scratching the silver cat in the ears, he said the fast line in normal-warm and caring-and the last with a cold voice.

"Ah, nothing. We are simply curious!" The crown prince smiled brightly but Cale could clearly see that and feel that he is nervous at his words as not only him the heros are also getting nervous along with the crown prince.

"Hah" he took a long sigh.

Hearing him sigh the heirs and crown prince flinched, which of course went unnoticed by Cale but not by the others in room.

(I almost forgotten about the others, haha *nervously laugh*)

Well it's finish here, did you enjoyed this chapter? I hope you did! ♥️.

Why are you still here? The chapter is finish!.

|||||||||||||||||||||||

As they have conversations about something-that i clearly don't know- they heard loud step coming up stairs soon they had those steps from stairs .

With that the stepping sound much closer Cale stand up from his place placing the small cats in his couch start walking towards the stairs before he could go to near the stairs ,a small figure ran and jumped towards him .

" Your back! Did you miss me, of course you did?!" That small figure it was small bubbly , cute but arrogant voice of a little girl , the hell was wearing a cute dress with a hood that was designed like a bunny ears(?) .

Everyone attention was in those two because of that they didn't notice how the two little kittens hissed in displeasure.

Now back to came and the little girl.

"Hmm, yes *****, how are you?" Cale spoke with a caring voice.

" Of course you will! He he he he" that girl giggling sounds filled the hole room .

There was a flowery light between them as others watch them.

Of course Choi han destroyed it.

" Ugh now who is she" choi han said in annoyed voice as others stare at him and some of them glare at him ( you know who)

Choi couldn't help be annoyed ,, ' who does that trash think he is' he was annoyed with all of this. He didn't notice the stares (glares ) he is getting.
His attention was on cale and little girl in front of him with others behind him  .

" Shut up and she is my sister" cale answered without caring that his answer shocked others- expect his people, you know who- and didn't bother paying attention to them it's just starting- fondly- at ********.

The others are shocked as they are aware the count have only one daughter, Lily henituse and the little girl front of them is definitely not her, Ron and his son, Beacross was shoked more they can see that little girl red hair, when the little girl turn toward them they become more speachless . That little girl face look the same as the former countess , the late lady who gived them ( him and his son) a home to stay despite knowing that they can cause harm to her and her family, to the lady he promised that he will protect her son but broke that promise for his revenge his son is the most precious thing to him so he chose to follow that punk which beated up his-former- young master .
Looking at the little girl feel like he is staring at the his late lady , guilt came over him.

"Introduce your self" cake said to *******.

Hearing Cale ,Ron snapped out of his thought.

"I am *********!" ***** Introduced her self.

"*******?,You have a very beautiful name *****" Rosalyn bent down a bit and speaked to rid the little girl with a smile.

" Of course i have!" ****** Exclaimed with a proud smile.

Rosalyn gived the the little girl a smile in response.

Everyone watch them with a warm gaze , with that they didn't notice Cale  had small but a genuine smile in his face as he watch ******* being happy.

            To be continue.

Guys ! I need a name for Cale sister, i don't have anything in mind can anyone give me any idea please!.

Thank you for reading my story. Did you enjoy reading it? i hope all of you enjoyed it.

     ~•°°•~   Bonus ~•°°•~

Cale -Chou han , are you the one who maked a mess in here?.

Choi han , whisper- help me!

Lock , whisper- act dumb.

Choi han - choi han, who is that. Hahaha* laugh nervously*

Goodbye, stay safe everybody.