Chapter 3 The skylands

Emerald woke up after visiting the grass area. She grabbed her Emer-incubator and her bag off the kitchen counter and cupboard and set off to the skylands. She hopped on the emeralds after she had reached the sand biome she sent out her partner "Bren"(The green yeti) they went through the sand then the grass then there was some stairs. Bren and Emerald are climbing it now. They had reached the top, It was very windy up there so we put on a heating coat to keep us warm. We found a stadium, not any normal stadium but a battle royale stadium and the sign said to win you have to defeat the gym leader. -The bee squishmallow- So I entered the stadium. He was named Doris. I went towards the battlefield and Doris did the same thing. "The battle commences in 3,2,1 AND GO!" So I grabbed the net-ball and threw it the grasshopper squishmallow kindly came out if the ball. "Scythe was its name" I shouted "Scythe use bullet seed!" *It shot some seeds at the bee* The bee had fallen over but came back up. It shot it's stinger right in its head. "Scythe has fainted" I retrieved scythe back to its ball. "Go Pinch The crab squishmallow" I sent it out and he pinched me in a friendly way. "Pinch!"
"Use shadow pinchers!" It became invisible and teleported behind it whilst Doris had no clue it was behind him. "Use slash!" Pinch slashed the bee with 5 pinches in a row. Doris had been defeated. I threw a sky-ball at it. *Jiggle jiggle X3* *Click* I had caught it! The crowd was cheering. I threw out Doris and hopped in its back it could fly! So me and bren flew home on it! [It was an easier way of transportation to different islands!]
I flew home and placed Doris back it its ball Me and Bren opened the door. Oops I forgot about the bed for you Bren. I ordered a bed of squishmart and it would arrive in five minutes! So we waited and made some mango boba. *Knock knock* I think it's here! So we opened the door it was the squishmart-man so we took the bed and built it after 1 hour and 30 minutes but we finished it! I placed the emer-balls in my bag and placed the stuff on the floor I got in my bed and went asleep.