Chapter 4 Electric Disaster

So I woke up from a thunderstorm warning on the Mystic TV Broadcast.
I sat on the sofa and read the text "warning!" "There is a Emer-mon blocking the recovery pallet its name is Electrovire please, if your willing to try to beat it feel free because we need to get rid of this storm As soon as possible!" I grabbed my belongings and woke Bran up. "Hey Bran we need to head out to the recovery pallet a Electrovire is blocking it and it's causing a catastrophic Thunder-Storm" Bran replied,"Sure but we need to train our emer-mon though." I agreed, So we went to the skylands stadium. (We used our Bee squishmallow to fly there) *We arrive at the stadium* "Don't you think we need to send a message to all wattpad book creators?" "Surely they want to help us train right?" *I grab the wattpad book creators contacter and send a message to Project Athena and Squishpad* Squishpad arrives shortly after.
"Hey!" says Squishpad. And he throws out his Quax pet (a duck/water typed squishmallow) "Hey Squishpad, Cool Squishmallow!" He replies "Thanks so what am i battling against?" *I roll my Scythe squishmallow towards the stadium pitch* "That there!" *He goes towards his part of the arena* "Ready?" Says Squishpad courageously. "Scythe!" "Use Ghoul Sneak!" "Woah that did alot of damage." says Squishpad. "Quax!"
"Use water blade!" *The move was not effective towards Scythe.* "Scythe!" "Finish him off with a Apple Rain!" Quax had fainted... But wait Scythe was glowing! He was evolving! The grasshopper turned into a Flying Grass hopper! It was textured with the juicest red where he learnt a new move! "Plant trap!" Project Athena came over but she had no Emer-mon so we went to the skylands town and found a a green snake. *I gave her a Emer-balls and she threw it at the Green snake squishmallow.* "It had been a successful catch!" "So me Squishpad and Project Athena are now going to head towards the recovery pallet." We fly on Doris and landed in a stormy area. I knew it was the right place. So we headed towards the gate where the recovery pallet is. There it was... The massive electric Squishmallow bear! "Oh and I forgot to tell you I have a Incinagator squishmallow a fire crocodile" We retrieved our current emer-mon back into the balls. Squishpad throws out his Incinagator.
Project Athena throws out her squishmallow snake called (Kobok)
I throw out my Minx (The green and red antlered reindeer)
We forged our squishmallows into a temporary Incinaminxbok!
We all shouted at the same time "Incinaminxbok!" "Use Time pulse!" It knocked over the bear "Now's your chance Emerald!" Shouted Project Athena. I threw a Electro-ball at it!
*Jiggle jiggle* *jiggle jiggle* *jiggle jiggle* *Click* I caught it! I was so happy! Our squishmallows go back into their normal forms again. *We retrieved our squishmallows* I sent out Doris and we flew back home. Unfortunately, Squishpad And Project Athena had to teleport back to their normal book world's. Squishpad returned to his adventure and Project Athena teleported back to her Project Athena|Challanges book. I opened the front door of my house and Stan was thinking about if catching his own squishmallow. We jump in bed and we fall asleep.