21. Aadhya/ Aarnav

Aadhya

Mom was about to leave in one hour.

We were having breakfast together.

Mom has never gone anywhere far from me since five years and I was worried of her.

I kept thinking if she will be able to take care of herself.

Will she be okay?

I  said again, "If you want I can still come with you."

"I already said no. Don't worry I will be fine, Seema's children treat me like their own mother you have seen it." Mom assured me.

"Okay alright."

I dropped her till the car and came back.

As I was about to leave for clinic I was Uncle John in the living room and by his body language I knew he was waiting for me.

Mom had already given 2 weeks holiday to everyone but he didn't go yet.

"Is everything okay uncle?" I asked.

"You tell me." He said.

"I am sorry, what?" I asked in confusion.

"First you went missing the day I gave you the video, then the video went missing from my phone and I am left with nothing to provide justice to my son." He said in disappointment.

"I am so sorry uncle I have been so busy since so many days that I was hardly at home and I forgot everything. Please have a seat."

I made him sit on the dining table.

"Aarnav destroyed the video from your phone, it was very easy for him he owns a cyber security company. He now knows that you are trying to got against him and he is already on the mission to find you so it's better if you stay at my house but since no one is here I have a place where you can hide."

"How you know about all this?" He asked.

Should I tell him Aarnav had kidnapped me?

But I can't trust on anyone with such a personal information.

What if he tells someone about it?

No no I can't let that happen, I have to be very careful.

"I got into an argument with Aarnav and he told me everything. I haven't told him that I know you or anything about your whereabouts but he will find you soon so you have to be very careful." He was pretty convinced.

"And what about my son now? What about the justice?" He asked.

"I will give him justice I promise but when the time is right, if we rush into things you will get caught. You have to be safe in order to give justice to your son."