1 - The Realization

Chapter One
The Realization

"Ỳ̸̥͎̲́͊̐̑̅͑͒̅͜͝o̴͎͇̦̮̠̩̻̺̠̩͖̠̅̈́͌̈͐͊͠ư̸̯̥͕͚̼̌̌͗́̀͝͠ ̵̨̛̙͙͗̃͊̔͌̎͊̔͊̒͠h̴͉͎̙̗̦̟͔̰̺̠̪̪̆̂̂͗̈́̿͘ͅa̸͖̫̬̫͗̉͑̈́͋̐͋̒̈́̕͠v̶̡̛̩̳̙͚̯͈̹̮̘͊̓͊͒̀̓̔̅̐͐̔͑e̴̜͆̉̈̈͛͌̎̓͠ ̶͚̩̦̠̮̜͔͕͑m̸̪̫̳̮̖̈̿̄̽̈́͊͗̐̈̅͆͘͝e̷̲͍̜̠̫̜̯͔͗́̐̐̿ţ̷̬̼̺̼̥́͂̈́͂̈̏͂̐̚ ̴̡̺̰̗͉̣̙̹̥͎͈̔̓̅͋̆̋ͅͅy̷̰̪̭͇̥̲̑͒̀̿̎̀̑̀̆̕͘ͅơ̴͉̎̾̐͂̐̔̓͘͠͝u̴̖̬̗͛͒͊̈ȓ̶̰͓̱̻̋́̔̒̌͐͌͋̓ ̵̢̮͈͈̠͙͖̣̰͗͐͂̈́̉͊̇͝ͅf̶̫̲̺͗a̷̖̎͌̓̓̈t̴̼̞̖̲̼͓̻̬̘̖̟͛͌̎̑̎̎̍͐̂͗͝ḙ̵̢̻͉̠̎͋́̏̓̀͂̚͝ͅ.̶̳͉̻̟̜͝"

Me and my three other friends, Justin, Dave, and Martin are stuck in a weird universe, full of weird characters we've never seen before. We were playing this game our three year old son, Mason, showed us. He hadn't told us what it was, he just said, "Pway it." So we couldn't say no. We put the game cartridge in the system and grabbed the controllers and connected them.

What we were unaware of was that Mason loved the realm, so he apparently wanted US to come with him and his other three friends, Jaspyr, Tryston, and Michael. The game didn't warn you though, it's kind of getting hypnotized. It lures you in and it just takes you through the journey.

The weird character that we only knew as, "Poom" was attempting to kill us. We began sprinting until the weird, large entity stopped in its tracks and once it saw the three friends, it began to play and jump around.

We approached the weird entity and stated that we were their parents. It really acted like it didn't care a bit and began to growl.

Justin got angry and began scolding it, which was a pretty stupid thing to do.

"YOU IDIOT! LISTEN TO US YOU FREAKING IDIOT! Justin yelled, at the top of his lungs.

The weird creature slapped Justin with his weird tentacle, he flew back and landed on his face. He picked himself up and we saw his face, covered in blood.

He got up and tears went down his cheek, going into the cracks of his bloodied skin.

He just sat down and we had to slowly approach the weird little fuzz ball and try to tell it that we were the children's parents, in a more stable and nicer tone. Unlike Justin, he just said it like he was a gangster.

It finally began to be nicer to us and realized what we were trying to say.

Mason waddled over to us, with difficulty walking. He was confused why they were angry and we said, "They don't know who we are yet."

Mason, again with a walking issue, waddled back over to the entity, giving it a giant hug.

Tryston I think felt a bit uncomfortable being next to it but he also loved it at the same time, which was an overwhelmingly negative amount of emotions, and he just face planted.

Martin flipped him back over and his eyes had some weird code inside of it.

Kind of like the matrix.

"That is... terrifying." Justin whispered, with an uncomfortable chill, going down his spine.

He gave Tryston's face a small slap, then slapped him a bit harder, and Tryston shook his head and his eyes were all of a sudden normal.

"What happened?" Tryston asked, his face showing total confusion. "I seriously have no clue." Martin shrugged.

The 7 of us walked away from the entity, as it stared into our souls, sending cold shivers down our spines.