2 - The Creation

An extremely large second entity was just sleeping. ANY noise made could get us killed.

"We need to be weawwy quiet." whispered Jaspyr, the quietest he possibly could.

Justin acted like he didn't hear a single thing the kid just said because he sprinted across the room, in a tremendous amount of fear. The idiot started YELLING.

"I BEAT UP A KID ONE TIME!!" yelled Justin.

That is likely the stupidest thing he could've yelled, and guess what? He actually yelled it, and it's kind of true but whatever.

The scary, weird, and just intense looking creature began to slowly push himself up, and he began to growl. He then STEPPED on Justin.

But something happened.

Justin is holding the entity's leg with all of his strength. He said something Jaspyr liked I guess because he says it all the time now.

"Gamer breathing... first form."

He grabs the leg, and tosses the entity into the wall, it falls through the wall and lots of bricks fall on its face.

Justin began to FLY.  Justin yelled thinking he was cool, A weird blue beam shot out of his hands and began to cover the creature. Then he snapped his fingers, and the weird goop covering the interesting creature began to turn an orangish-red color, and the entity blew up, and candy rained from the sky.

Stay with me here, none of us were going crazy.

Justin ran over to the large pile of sweets and began to chow down. Jaspyr and Michael were the next ones to crawl over to the crazy amount of something from a child's dreams.

Mason didn't need anymore food so Martin held him as Mason screamed and wiggled all around.

Dave just grabbed one and gave it to the kid.

Tryston, the kid who DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WALK...
Ran to the pile of candy.

"I fink bwo got gamew bweafing." Jaspyr said while chewing on the candy.

"This universe got us acting wild." said Dave while facepalming. "Gamer breathing, really? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard." I said looking jealous.

"I am sowwy but that is what Justin said so, yeah." Jaspyr said to me. Which really got me thinking, why is he on Justin's side here?

"Stop this. You two stop arguing and shut up. Grab some candy and let's head back to our room. I am done looking at all this weird crap." said Martin, which I am the one here who's on his side, meanwhile everybody else is either chewing on an insane amount of candy, or being on Justin's side.

"Hey I have this skill tree on my watch. Don't know how I got it, but when you level up, you get skill points to get a new skill." Justin explained.

"Weird, but okay?" I said to him, From what you can tell, this place is by far the most weird and confusing place I've ever been to. My head hurts from the weirdly colored walls, the painted swirls make me want to hurl all over the place.

Our group slowly walked back to our room, most of us grabbing at our stomachs, with a very bad pain from all the candy.

Once we got into our room, Jaspyr puked. The kid ate almost seventy five percent of the candy, his puking was highly expected.

The only weird thing about it was... when he puked, it was a rainbow.

The candy was only... and I mean ONLY orange.

"Oh dear, it smells horrid here!" yelled Martin.

I don't know how, but that was the only time ANYBODY puked. Probably because Jaspyr ate most of it and he almost puked it all out the first time.