it's not always as we thought

You enter the house and went to the kitchen. Mrs. Choi was cooking something, you take out water from the fridge and drink it.

" Sweetie, how was your day today??" Mrs. Choi asked casually.

You put the water bottle back in the fridge before turning to Mrs. Choi. "It was good Aunty." You lied.

" I'm going to my room, I have some assignment to do." You announced and walked toward your room.

After reaching your room, you sit on the couch near the window, looking outside.

Your life has changed, nothing like this happened to you in your past life. Yes you have made some changes but this much change?? Something has happened that has turned your whole life upside down. Maybe all this is happening because of you were too much trying to change in your life, maybe you should flow with the flow of life.

Your phone chimes, you pick up the phone, and see offers for pizza sales. When you remove the massage, your eyes fall on the wallpaper of your phone. It's a photo of you and the boys, from the day of the charity event. You all were looking very happy in this photo.

You stare at the photo for a while, realizing what you need to do.

At mansion

Boys turn around to see a girl standing there in beautiful dress.

" Chae-won??" Jungkook said.

Chae-won smile toward them walk infront. " Hello guys!! " She said smiling.

Mrs. Kim stand up from couch and hold Chae-won's hand. She turn toward boys and said. " Chae-won told me that you guys are good friends, so i thought why don't we change this friendship into relationship, she's such sweet and lovely girl, she always come to visit us with her parents."

The boys look at each other before deciding to say something.

" Mom, can we talk in private?" Seokjin said being the oldest. Mrs. Kim nod and smile toward chae-won.

" Darling, why don't you try snacks i specially made them for you." Mrs. Kim says to Chae-won and walk with boys.

As they reach the guest room Mrs Kim fake smile quickly falls. " What was that?? You can't just say that infront of our guests." Mrs Kim said to Seokjin.

" And You can't just take such a big decision of our lives without asking us." Yoongi hissed.

Mrs. Kim glare at him " Young man watch your tone. I am your mother and I have every right to dream about the marriage of my children." Mrs Kim said.

Hoseok sigh " Mom!! We know you want to see us create a happy family, but we have the right to decide with whom we want to be with."

"Ok then!! If you like any other girl then I have no problem, we will decline chae-won's parents for marriage, But you have to bring that girl here with her parents." Mrs. Kim says.

Jimin move towards his mom and said "Mom!! It's not that easy. The girl we love, she said she needs time, she needs time before she gave us her answer."

Mrs. Kim look at of them in disbelief. "Your saying that whoever that girl you love, she doesn't love you back and your still waiting for her like a love sick puppy??"

" It's not like that-." Taehyung tried to convince Mrs kim but she cutted him off in middle of sentence.

"It is like that. If she loved you she would have told you right then and there." Mrs kim told. " I don't want to hear anything, you are getting engaged to Chae-won. That's it." Mrs Kim order and walked out of the guest room.

"Let's see!! how mother gets us engaged with Chae-Won without our permission." Yoongi protests, ready to go out and decline everyone for the marriage.

As Yoongi was about to walk out Namjoon stops him "Hyung!! We know mom, if we declined this marriage, she will bring another girl." Namjoon sighs.

" So are you saying we should get married to Chae-won??" Jungkook who was quite for all this time asked.

Namjoon shake his head. " That's not what I meant, chae-won is our friend, if we tell her about our condition, she will definitely understand. We'll act that we accept this engagement, so mom doesn't pressure us for getting into relationship" Namjoon explain.

" Yeah! We'll tell her that we love Y/n, she would understand." Seokjin agrees with Namjoon.

Everyone noded in agreement.

" It's just me or anyone else also feel something is off about chae-won" Teahyung says.

" We also feel something is off, but we don't have options right now, and plus she is Y/n childhood bestfriend, she'll definitely understand our feelings." Jimin said.

The boys walk out of guest room and enter living room.

"Children I was wondering why don't you all take chae-won for a walk nearby. you already know each other, so go and talk with eachother." Mr. Kim suggest.

Mrs kim gives a knowing look to the boys which tells them not to spoil anything.

The boys nod, thinking that this would be a good opportunity to tell Chae-won everything. Chae-won walks towards the boys and they all come out of the mansion together

At a distance, the boys look at each other and communicate with their eyes, who will explain to Chae-won.

" Chae-won we wan-" Namjoon starts but chae-won cut him off by dragging him with one hand and jimin with other

" Guys let's go to the park." Chae-won said enthusiasmly, still dragging them.

The reached park and sat on bench, this time hoseok try to speak but before he could say anything chae-won said.

" Can I get a cotton candy??" She said cutely.

" Can I get a cotton candy please??" You requested making your best cute face.

Red spots starts appears on hoseok face after seeing you pouting cutety.

" Only if you walk home quietly, after this." Hoseok said. You smile wide and rise you pinky finger.

" Pinky promise." You says.
( This is a flash black of 'drunk' chapter.)

Unknowingly a smile apprear on Hoseok face remembering your drunk state.

" Hoseok - Hoseok!! Can I get a cotton candy??" Chae-won ask again. Hoseok came out of his thoughts and nod and walked towards the cotton candy stall.

"Thank you for the walk. " Chae-won says smiling. During this entire walk, the boys tried many times to talk to Chae-won, but every time some or the other thing interrupted them.

Boys smile slightly and nod. Chae-won's parents also come out of the mansion and they sit in their car and drive away.

Boys huff out some air being irritate as their plan of explaining chae-won everything, doesn't work out.

" It's okay!! There's away tomorrow." Seokjin assured everyone seeing their expression.

Heyy!! Guys

I know, not the best chapter. But I am trying. I have been very busy for the past few weeks. Recently I got a new job, so for a few days my entire focus will be on my job. I hope you guys will understand.

I will try to update as much as possible. Thank you for your patience.