Chapter 1

STAMPS POV

"Good morning Easter!" I said going onto my porch. "How's my favorite chicken?" I asked him. "CLUCK" Easter clucked. I smiled and walked back into my house. Wheres lee bear i wondered. "Lee where are you?" I climbed up the latter asking. Not up here. "Lets looks somewhere else he said to know one.

10 hours later

"STILL NO LEE BEAR!" I screamed in anger after checking his whole clubhouse 5 times .Maybe Squid knows.

LEE BEAR POV

I woke up and went down stairs and saw Stampy on his porch. I walked up behind him about to scare him when out of the corner of my eye a girl with long black hair, a panda sweater and black jeans in the house. I ran out his room and hid behind some random blocks that were there. She placed down a thing I never seen in my life. She opened it up and a mans voice started talking that was similar to me."Good job Unipandacorn" "I said call me Panda." the girl growled. Her voice was magically beautiful. "Fine whatever PANDA." "Just what do you wont H?" "I wonted to say good job for getting in the cats house but also he is behind you." The man said as the girl turned around. "Wow." I said as her hoodie fell off her head, she had crystal blue eyes and a beautiful face. Then everything went black.