Explaining this story idea

Okay, so. I like the idea of Goth Marinette.

My headcanon I came up with quite some time ago, was that if Marinette, and Rose, were to ever go goth, they'd be a pastel goth.

But then I made this Oc of Marinette as a Goth, in Gacha Life 2

But then I made this Oc of Marinette as a Goth, in Gacha Life 2. And I fell in love with this.

So she'll originally be goth in this story, but she change her style into her canon style, to fit in better. But after the whole Lila business, she decides to say "screw it, who needs to fit in, with painfully naive people, who use me." So she returns to her old style.  

She'll have a blog of her own, that she put on hiatus when she first changed her style from goth to girly.

And her friends, I will be making with Gacha Life 2, cause the accessories are amazing, and I like the backgrounds. 

The main ships:

•Lukanette
•Socqueline x Felix
•Adrigami

Felix sugar, is involved. I like his character, better than I like Lila's character. Which I don't like her character at all.

Adrien will have salt, then sugar.

Tom and Sabine will have salt, then sugar.

This story, MIGHT, contain some songs I might write. I have at least one song written, that I MIGHT, use. But idk yet.