Marinette's Friends

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞:Lillianna Breeze

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞:
Lillianna Breeze

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫:
Non-binary

𝐀𝐠𝐞:
16 1/2

𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲:
Demisexual

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬:
They/Them

𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬:
1.) Going on walks

2.) Hanging out with friends/family

3.) Shopping at the mall

4.) Making playlists on Spotify

5.) Hating on Disney and Pixar movies for heavy sexism

6.) Making fun of fictional characters decisions

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬:
Sunsets, moon watching/stargazing, walks, music, nature, friends/family, their blog

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬:
Painfully naive and gulible people, hypocrites, social climbers, toxic people and relationships, and rumors

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲:
Lillianna is a rather reserved person. They interact with others, only when it comes to their friend group, but also only when required for school assignments/after school activities.

Lillianna is nice when they want to be/when they feel like it. They are smart, cunning, creative, and ready to slap anyone with the truth stick, when it comes to having the misfortune of being in the presence of dunderheads.

𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡:
None (𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞)

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚:
1.)
Lillianna has a blog called 'Truth, Lies, or Rumors', where they investigate questionable news segments, or articles (𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐠) and they give their opinion, based on the evidence they find during their investigation.

2.)
Lillianna was bullied in Middle School, to the point where they transfered to a different school, where they met Marinette and their other friends.

3.)
The reason why Lillianna stared her blog 'Truth, Lies, or Rumors', is because she lost her old "friends" back in Middle School, due to rumors being spread through the school, by her former childhood friend.

4.)
Lillianna has days where they don't really feel like talking, so they have selective mutism, and they have custom cards they made, when they feel like having a selective mute day.

5.)
Lillianna likes to shatter people's rose tented glasses. This is because of what happened to them in middle school.
They aren't heartless, they just hate it when people insist on wearing rose tented glasses.

6.)
Lillianna has a kill list

) Lillianna has a kill list