Toji vs Orochimaru

You're early, again.' Said Ibiki.

Anko blushed in embarrassment. She then looked around before speaking 'How many are there? Ibiki you let all these guys pass? Your test was too easy, you must be getting soft.'

'Or it could be a stronger group of candidates this year.' Replied Ibiki.

'Trust me when I'm through with them, more than half will be eliminated.' Anko said with a sadistic smirk.

'More than half?' Asked Sakura fearfully.

'This is going to be fun. You maggots have had it easy so far but things are going to be different now. Go home now and I'll tell your squad leaders where and went to meet me for the second exam, dismissed.' Said Anko.

All of the chunin candidates left except Toji

"What do you want kid." Anko

"Just wanted to ask you out for a drink." Toji

"He's asking me out" Anko thought

"If you are paying then sure." Anko

Anko had dragged Toji to a bar that also served her favorite food: Dango.

They spent hours inside the bar eating, drinking, talking and flirting until it was past midnight and the owner of the bar had politely kicked them out when they looked ready to start fucking each other right there and there, with Anko on his lap dry humping him as they made out with each other. A tipsy, but still right-in-the-head Anko, had basically dragged him to her apartment.

The two made out before taking off their clothes.

Lemon skip

Next day
Toji awoke to the feeling of his dick enveloped by something warm and extremely tight. Blinking the sleep out of his eyes he saw the cause of the pleasurable sensation. Riding his cock with her back to him was Anko, her hands resting on his thighs and her back arched she was fucking her pussy onto his cock furiously. Admiring the firm, heart shaped ass bouncing on his dick, Toji decided to let Anko do the work this time. Listening to Anko's quiet moans, Toji grinned; she apparently thought he was still asleep and was trying to be silent as she impaled herself on his huge dick. Wanting to hear Anko scream and moan, he decided to let her know he was awake, by giving her right ass cheek a sharp slap.

Letting out a surprised gasp at the stinging sensation, Anko turned her head and stared down at Toji's smirking face. "So you're awake stud, thanks for giving me the best fuck ever yesterday. Ugh, nothing like getting my pussy stuffed first thing in the morning." She said dreamily.

"No problem. So any reason why you're fucking me so early, not that I'm complainin' of course." Toji

Well when I woke up you had this painful looking case of morning wood, shit you're fucking huge." Anko had stopped her bouncing and was now grinding her cunt back and forth on him while leaning back with her hands resting on Toji's stomach, looking over her shoulder at him. "Your poor cock looked so big and swollen and your balls looked so full of cum, like it needed a nice tight pussy to fuck and unload into. Damn you fill me up so much

Damn Anko, your pussy is fucking tight. Hope you don't have any plans for today cause I'm gonna fuck you all day." Toji

"Sorry but we have to get going soon." Anko

"What do you mean" Toji said still thrusting

"Have you forgotten about the chunin exams." Anko

"Well that's to bad." Toji said before thrusting faster

Anko moans got louder and louder.

Toji continued until he climaxed.

"Well that's a lot" Anko said looking at the cum flowing out of her