Phase 2 end

Few minutes later Toji got used to the poison and was able to move.

(Toji had built up a tolerance for poison by digesting a variety of poisons as a child.

As Toji stood up he had a murderous look on his face.

He went off in search of Orochimaru.

Team 10 were busy fighting a hidden rain team. They were surprised when Toji suddenly appeared.

"Well if isn't the monkey. What are you even doing in the chunin exam you chakra less trash." Oboro

In a instant Toji beheaded him.

Toji smiled crazily at the headless corpse.

Oboro's teammates who were beside Toji were panicking.

They were relieved when Toji flashed away.

Few seconds later after Toji disappeared Oboro's teammates were split in half.

"Impossible how's he that fast." Shikamaru thought.

Ino threw up at the sight of the corpses.

Choji was a little disturbed by the sight but shrugged it off. And started eating some food.

Team 8 were watching the sand team from behind the bushes. Akamaru ,Kiba Hinata were horrified as they witnessed Gaara crush Shigure with his sand.

"That guy's bad news" Kiba whispered

"It would be wise to avoid him." Shino whispered

Shigure's teammates were panicking.

They begged for their lives and offered their scroll. Gaara didn't care. He told them he was going to kill them.

"As ruthless as ever." Kankuro thought

Before Gaara could kill them Toji appeared. As he appeared the two rain ninja heads fell down on the ground.

"Naruto-kun please run." Hinata

"Run away man." Kiba

"Judging by the look on his face That's most likely not gonna happen." Shino

Gaara send his sand at Toji. Before the sand could encase Toji he vanished from their sight.

"Where did he go." Temari thought

Toji appeared in front Gaara and punched him in gut making Gaara spit out vomit and blood.

Gaara's body fell down limp.

The two sand genin were shocked that Toji breached their brother's defense.

Team 8 were shocked by this also.

As Gaara was on the verge of passing out. He pointed his hand at Toji.

"Toji... Uzumaki" Gaara said before trying to command his sand

He got stabbed in the stomach by Hitei Suru.

Gaara screamed out in pain.

He tried to manipulate his sand but found that his chakra control was being disrupted.

''I like that look in your eyes" Toji said as he saw Gaara's death glare

Toji pulled his sword out of Gaara.

"I am in hurry. So you get to live a little while longer kid." Toji said with a condescending expression

This frightened the sand genin. It was as if the man before them was looking at mere bugs.