2. Scripting/Creating Your Desired Reality

A good way to create a DR is to make a script. An app I really recommend is called Lifa App. I'll have shifting apps in part number 12.

Remember you don't need a script to shift!! It just really helps in the form of really building up your DR and helping you to shift to it better

Visit the end of this chapter for a script template!

How do I make a script?
You can open anything to write in. You can use a notebook, notes app, google docs, notion, Lifa app etc. pretty much everything you want, even here on wattpad works. I recommend using Lifa app or Notion.

Do my scripts have to be perfect to shift?
No they do not. No matter how short or long or detailed or not detailed of a script, you can still shift. Personally I like to make my scripts super detailed with pictures, in depth characters, backstory's, scenarios, outfits and so much more.
You don't have to do that it's just my preference and it helps me to visualize more.

Do I need a script to shift?
No you don't, it's simply just a guide or something fun to do for your shifting experience. If you need a template or don't know where to start, use Lifa app!

Ensuring safety in your DR
In order to be safe in your DR (you don't wanna die because then that's the end of your DR!)
You can put in your script a safety category at the end. Remember this is YOUR reality so you can do what YOU want. Here's some things to script.
"I cannot be physically or mentally harmed"
"My safety in my DR is ensured"
"I cannot become terminally ill or have any disease at all"
"Illness cannot kill me"
"I cannot die"
And if you don't want to feel pain you can script things like "I cannot feel anything but minor pain" and make sure to ensure the safety of the characters around you with stuff like "none of my family can die, get paralyzed, get terminally or deathly ill or have a life threatening injury."

What you can include in your script
Some things to include could be stuff like personality traits and how you dress etc. There's so many things to include so here's some ideas.
-Personality traits
-Events that happen and how and why they happen
-People in your DR
-Conversations
-Describing things (how they look, feel, taste, smell, sound etc)
-Drama

Remember the script doesn't have to be right down every last word. Plenty of unscripted things can happen and you can guide them along by saying things like "we have a conversation about dinner plans after our last date the day before that took place at a sushi restaurant near my house" and it will still go just how you want it because it's your DR!!

Some unscripted things could happen like possibly an argument or break up with your s/o because you don't control them necessarily, you can still script the things they'll do and they'll do it but make sure to script about "me and - never fight break up or argue"

Script template:
Credit: Wattpad @lovelyanastacia

ABOUT ME
name:
age:
birthday:
gender and pronouns:
positive personality traits:
negative personality traits (don't feel inclined to put anything here):
skills i posses (this can be repetitive with likes and hobbies, but i used it and you'll see why in my script):
can you feel pain?:
are you used to seeing death/murder/blood (for those of you going to an action packed reality)?:
sexuality:
hobbies:
likes:
dislikes:
family act (how you act around your family):
friend act (how you act around your friends):
self act (how you act when you're alone):

APPEARANCE
hair color, length, type:
usual hairstyles:
eye color, shape, lashes, brows:
lips:
nose shape:
skin type (acne, clear, freckles, etc.):
chin shape:
face shape:
tattoos or piercings?
height:
weight (don't feel inclined to put this):
teeth (straight, crooked, vampire fangs, etc.):
do you need glasses or contacts? braces?:

CLONE
my clone will (act like me, not raise suspicion, etc.):
my clone will not harm anyone:
my clone (will, will not) tell anyone i have shifted:
my clone will go about my normal activities (like school, homework, sports, talking with friends and family, etc.):

HOW I COME BACK TO MY CURRENT REALITY
i get back to my current reality by (safe action or safe word):

HOW TIME PASSES
(amount of time) in my current reality is equal to (amount of time) in my desired reality.

MY DESIRED REALITY
describe your desired reality. is it based on a book, movie, show, etc? where and when is it set?

FAMILY
my mother's name is ______. they are (gender), (pronouns). birthday (if it's important). personality. are you close? do you get along well?
my father's name is _______. they are (gender), (pronouns). birthday, personality. are you close? do you get along well?
my sibling's name is ______. they are (gender), (pronouns). birthday, personality. are you close? do you get along well?

FRIENDS
name:

LOVE INTEREST
name:
RIVAL/ENEMY
name:

ADDITIONAL
+ i have the Lifa App in my personal diary that only i may access. it cannot be deleted or destroyed. it lets me see what time and day it is in my current reality, it lets me check on my clone and edit my script from my desired reality.
+ I'm safe in my desired reality.
+ every time i leave my desired reality, time freezes. when i re-enter my desired reality, time starts again
+ anything else you want to add.

make sure to add anything else that would be important. for example, if you're shifting to the harry potter reality, add your house, wand and patronous.