Chapter Five Part One: Trinity Bishop

"He still the one." I finish the beautiful song.

What do I do. Max is handsome and kind at heart but, N makes me feel... Alive....

I shake my head. "No."

"I'm sorry Cilan, Cress, Chili. I have to go."

After I exit the GYM I hear a loud noise resembling a bomb go off. A huge puff of black smoke arises from the dream yard right across town. After healing my Pokemon with Nurse Joy I run off to go investigate.

When I arrive at the dream yard I see a bunch of team Plasma grunts batteling trainers including Max. Max finishes of the patrat and moves on to the next grunt. I see the same man I saw before. Ghetsis. He takes a pokeball and captures a large pink Pokemon.
"Musharna: the dowsing Pokemon. With the mist from its forehead, it can create shapes of things from dreams it has eaten." My pokédex tells me.

Team plasma must be using my musharna to make their dreams a reality.

"Go snivy!" I call out my grass Pokemon. "Snivy use vine whip on ghetsis' pokeball."

Snivy does as she is told and hits ghetsis' pokeball away.

Ghetsis turns and looks at me furiously. "Foolish girl you do not want to battle me."

"Go Bisharp. Fight that pathetic little girl. Take her Pokemon and feel free to leave her with a few cuts."

Bisharp jumps in the air and lands I front of me. He uses slash and cuts my arm. "AHHH." I feel his forearm blade cut me. It hurts more than a human knife would.

"DARMANITAN USE FLAME CHARGE!" A voice shouts.

A huge ape Pokemon crashes into Bisharp sending the dark Pokemon flying. Now wild charge! A bolt of lightning strikes the monkey and it runs again hiring he Bisharp knocking it out.

I turn around to see my savior and it is no other than Alder.

Alder picks me up and carries me to the Pokemon center.

\black out/

When I wake up from being knocked out I am sitting in my hotel room. Max is sitting on the bed across from me.

"What are.... you doing here... Max?" I attempt to say.

"Oh Trinity you're awake. Shh do t talk just rest."

Max walks over to me and puts a pillow u set my head. I try and sleep but I can't so I just rest. Max is stroking my hair. "
You will be okay but I have to go get you some ice. Stay here."

"O-okay."

Max comes back in a few minuses with an ice pack and some food.

"I made you a sandwich. Do you want to eat?"

I nod my head.

I devour the sandwich. It feels like I haven't eaten in a week.

"How long was I out?" I ask Max.

"Four days."

I instantly sit up. "I have to go."

"Trinity... Stay here and if you are leaving I am going too."

"Max don't think I'm going to just forgive you like that."

"But Trinity." He pulls me in for a hug. "Trinity I'm sorry it's just that... I like you..."

"I know b-" Max kisses me. I shove him away from me.

"STOP WHY DOES EVERY BOY TRY AND KISS ME! I'm trying to make it clear I don't have time for this! I singled up for traveling with you not a boyfriend. Back off."

I grab my back pack and limp out the door.

"Thank you nurse joy but I have to go. Really I appreciate it."

I continue to make my exit on Striaton city. I walk down the next route when I see a few wild Pokemon.

"Blitzle: Its mane shines when it discharges electricity. They use their flashing manes to communicate with one another."

"Go togepi! Use metronome."

Togepi wiggles his little finger once more and uses rock throw.

The rock hits the baby zebra Pokemon and he is knocked back.

"BLIT-ZLLEEEEE."

The I lemon shots out a thunder shock at togepi.

"Pokeball!"

I throw the capturing device at the Pokemon and. One. Two. Three. Caught!