Chapter 1: The Rumor

It was a hot summer day I. July and Harry Potter and Ginny Wheatley decided to have a get together with Hermione and Ron. They all decided to bring their kids. All of them met at their favorite restaurant.

On the way there

James: so... We're having this get together? I really don't wanna go.
Ginny: James, everyone else is going. It's polite to be there! Besides, you get to see your friends!
Albus: and it gives you an excuse to tease Lily and Hugo about being in love. Jokingly
Harry: that's Scorpius's job they all laugh
Lily: Guys! For the billionth time, we are not in love. Me and Hugo have been friends since we were infants. Would we have been in love then?
James: oh come on, Lily. Loosen up.
Harry: settle down guys. We're here. I'm going to land the car now.

They arrive at the restaurant. They meet Ron and Hermione's family. After that, they get to their látanle and sit down, waiting for the appetizers.

Hermione: Harry! Jenny! I haven't seen you guys all summer! So, Albus, how was your first year in Hogwarts?
Albus: it was great! it was more magical than ever! So many things, but I can't can't do underage magic. The only thing that I didn't like about Hogwarts. They all giggle.
Rose: You forgot to mention that we both made Gryffindor! I just can't wait for a new year at Hogwarts.
Hugo: Rose! You've been rambling about Hogwarts all summer long. I'm not gonna let you do it at this bloody restaurant?
Ron: don't mind him. He's just excited to go to Hogwarts.
James: I'm excited about my fourth year at Hogwarts, but I keep hearing these rumors, so I'm kind of nervous.
Ron: Rumours?
Hugo: What?
James: dad, remember when you told me the stories about Lord Voldemort? Well, I heard that he secretly had a baby around that time and now his he is in his 20s or perhaps his 30s? Apparently he's seeking revenge for something.
Harry: I don't think Lord would've had a son. The whole wizard world would've known!
Hermione: Harry, he's the most powerful wizard of all time! He probably did some combination of spells to hide. It could have used memory, spells or protection spells, or maybe he turned his into a cat or something.
Ginny: but Hermione, rumors, right? They're probably just rumors spread by children who go to Hogwarts.
Hermione: I'm just saying Ginny. There could be a slight chance that are true, because was the most powerful wizard of our time.

After that, get together, Harry thought about the conversation they had about the rumor. He didn't realize that Hermione could be onto something.