Intro 🥳🤍

Why hello there it seems you have come across my account well my name is moon nice to meet you . This will be one of the first stories I have ever written and I am honestly really excited. But I warn you it prob will be kinda cringe but oh well. When I am speaking there will be🤍 before and after plus the uploading schedule is shit all I know is I will not make it last longer than a year (not as in 2023-2024 but like since the I first publish it). 

So this is a gang au 🤗 so here are basically all the positions of our dear gang. (The teacher and managers are not part o the gang but probs will still appear

Daichi : known to be terrifying but sweet our captain is now the leader of the crows. Weapon: pistol. Gifted by Ukai. Relationship status: Dating our dear suga for 4 years now Backstory: 🤍yeah I am gonna do this as I dunno what else to write 🤍 he lost one of if his younger brothers to a gang and from that day he would do anything to protect those he loved .

Suga: our sweet kind mum friend second in command in a gang know that's something to brag about. He is called the sweet slayer luring his victims in before slaughter.    Weapon: whip 🤍 that is actually terrifying to think about for me🤍 relationship status: (same as daichi just he ain't dating himself) backstory: manipulated by to many he finally had enough he took control And seeked revenge on those who had wronged him.

🤍god I am so tired but it is either this or cry (prob gonna cry either way. If it seems less detailed forgive me)🤍 

Asahi: our gentle giant close friend of the captain and was one of the first in gang. Weapon: Axe (which was soo given by noya) date status: none but is in love with Noya. Backstory: he was once the most religious man daichi knew until someone burned down the church he so deeply loved and killed the one man he looked up. From that day he swore revenge on those who hurt those he loves.

🤍we are onto the second years 🥳🤍

Tanaka: are beloved baldie is still a simp for the cafe owner (kiyoko) but this time he kills. Weapon: grenades💥. Date status: single as a Pringle who is head over heels for kiyoko. Backstory: tanaka was always eager to be part of things but he never expected to join a gang until his friend was kindnapped and brutally murded did he join. For a chance of revenge but also redemption.( blames the incident on himself)

Noya: Rolling thunder. Our tiny thunder boy is back and here is what you need to know. Weapons: a mace gifted by none other than Asahi. Date status: still single as a Pringle "simps for kiyoko" ( but is defo in love with Asahi). Backstory: bullied and bruised he had enough of it so he joined the gang to learn to protect himself but soon learned that he would risk his life for those he loved.

Ennoshita: are main focus of this book aaah I love him!! Weapon: various daggers gifted by many of his friends ( each dagger has a story and  the placement of the daggers is defo not inspired by Inej from six of crows (great book really recommend). Date status: our sad single bean 🤍if anyone sees this before I decide pls comment what ship you want with him🤍 backstory:???

Kinoshita: my poor forgotten child that deserves more love ❤️😤.  Weapon: katana belonging to an important character 🫸defo not foreshadowing🫷 date status :dating narita for like ages backstory: he was used to being forgotten but he liked it because it made an amazing assassin. He hated he wanted to leave and so he did. Joining a gang and falling in love with the amazing Narita.

Narita: well hello there my dear bald forgotten one who needs more appreciation. Weapon: morning star (it is like a spiky ball on a chain attached to a stick). Date status M dating the best man he ever met (kinoshita). Backstory:For fun 🙂

🤍hurrah we are finally at the first years🤍

Hinata: our little shrimpy is back and we won't overlook him. Weapon: grenades. Relationship status: dating kageyama (yeah they got together before noya and asahi) Backstory: abandoned, belittled and hurt he searched for a family people to help protect his sister and then he found the gang, he fell in love, finally had a place to call home

Kageyama: are emo king is here and has finally had people who protect him. Weapon:Sniper. Relationship status: Dating hinata. Backstory: he once knew people from another gang and admired them until on day the leader seemed to finally had enough of him and well tried to kill him only to get stoped by the lover. This had been very shocking as that person was his stepbrother. So he was cautious of those who had took him in but slowly grew attached.

🤍was listening to Rio Romeo while writing these and had a pretty good time🤍

Tsukkishima: it is are salty dino boy. Weapon: pistol ( found by our lovely yams) relationship status: In love with yams (those 2 really need to get together already) backstory: he was lied to all his life they thought he didn't know oh but he did he could see through every lie they told and he despised of it, slowly starting to turn salty. He seemed to seek out a placed where he could hear the truth. He meet yams saving him from being sold and he slowly fell in love.

Yams: aah I love him he deserves the world. Weapon: 🤍it took me quite a while to figure out what to use but the I decided🤍 spiky bat. Relationship status: head over heels for tsukki( tsukki actually fell first) Backstory: when he was young his parents went bankrupt and had to sell him, it was dumb but it happened and every time he was sold it hurt. People lost use of him until he was saved from this f*cked up situation. He was finally at home with people who looked after him and will never let him go.

Takada and Ukai own a cafe where the gang basically lives (they legit sleep there) and yachi and kiyoko work there. 😀

🤍Hope you guys are exitited for the book if not then oh well. Pls comment even just to say hi 🙂🤍