Beginning ❤️

🤍this will be what had happened before ennoshitas death hope you in joy. Triggers: blood, limbs ( just an arm) and guns And this time I am listening to sushi soucy🤍

Everyone had been on edge since the disappearances of Akashi, Shirabu and fukutachi. No one really knew what happened as when there respective ember disappeared the gang went silent in sadness. Kara sumo had been more busy than lately talking on some of the other gangs work So when they got this terrifying job they were all a bit scared.

Daichi's pov 

When I was walking to my office I found a note addressing one of the scariest jobs I had ever seen in all my time here. I decided not to worry about at the moment and headed to the breakfast table to eat with everyone else. 

Suddenly I felt someone's hand brushing my shoulder. "Daichi, dear are you alright you seem a bit tense". Suguwara said calmly. "Yeah, I am fine it's just a job that probably needs everyone" I say my voice slightly shaky as explained what the mission actually was. "Oh my, that does seem interesting. Well we better tell the rest and get everyone ready as it would be better to get this over with". I always loved the way suga could calm anyone down with such a beautiful voice.

As we gathered everyone together and told myself to just breathe. "All right everybody this mission will probably be one of the most challenging we have ever face so give it your all alright. Asahi and me will go in first, Noya, tanaka and suga I want you to be close behind. Yams and tsukkishima I want you on both sides hiding. Hinata you will be the emergency bomber the signal will be shrimp if you are truly needed . And kagayama I want you high up watching ready to shoot. Ennoshita, kinnoshita and Narita I want you coming in from behind alright."

" hey we want to help more" Hinata said determination covering his 

"No you and the rest are too young I don't want you risking your lives, is that clear" I say trying to make them see my point. "Yes we get it but why must we do this, isn't it that annoying dude kuroo who would be more suited for this" tsukkishima said in his usual salty voice. "They can't" ennoshita spoke suddenly. "What do you mean they can't" tanaka said confused as ever. "They have been overwhelmed by having to take on so many jobs because other gangs are unable to as disappearances of those who they care for, yes they are taking jobs but not the same amount they used to so this is the least we can do" ennoshita said blankly.i just stared at him kinda shocked he new all this but I realised I chose the perfect person to be leader if I where to retire or ... die.

"Alright everyone get prepared we set of in an hour"

As I walk out to get prepared I bump into ennoshita. We were good friends and some people say we are like brothers and have this weird telepathy to tell each other what is happening. I look at him but for once he doesn't look back and just keeps walking. Shivering banged my spine this mission is going to wrong I can do absolutely nothing.

🤍ennoshita and Daichi are like siblings (honestly you can't convince me that they don't look like siblings)🤍

After the mission. No one pov 

...how did this happen. Why did this happen. All you could see was HIS blood dripping, his arm lying there but his body nowhere. 

Tanaka pov 

How could this happen. How did we let this. How How How How. I can still remember Nora's cries , Daichi's voice breaking as he commanding us to go out that scene repeating again and again

*the scene in question* 

"Tanaka, I am so sorry" ennoshita said as he said pushing tanaka out the area ( he has a really good kick)

"ENNO" I scream as hear a crash. All I can see is blood dripping from underneath the thing that had fell.

"Tanaka get out" I heard from the inter coms. "NO, NO I CAN'T LEAVE" "TANAKA GET OUT"  using all my power I ran out the building here shot fire around me.

*end scene*  no ones PoV now 

They all just stood there, now all you could was noyas sad cries with asahi him. Hinata and Kags were hugging each other tightly in order not to burst out crying . Suga kept on muttering " I am gonna F*cking kill them" again  and again while patching up Daichi and tanaka who had been injured. Daichi had passed out with a tear falling down his face and tanaka could just sit there in shock As he held ennoshitas dagger close to his heart. He recognised the dagger as the one that he had given him on his birthday. Kinnoshita and narita was getting everyone ready to go back to the bace even though you could clearly see the tears flowing down their cheeks.

*time skip to them in the cafe* 🤍this doesn't seem that bad🤍

"So he is ... dead" yachi said as you could clearly hear her voice breaking. "Yes" suga said quietly. Tears started streaming down her eyes as kiyoko pulled her close. " he deserves to be remembered, once when my mother passed away my father told me about this thing where you wrote letters to those you lost and leave them somewhere you know they will find them, it helped a lot helped me feel closer to her in way" kiyoko said calmly. " that is sweet I guess".

All they knew was that ennoshita was dead and he won't be back

🤍god I hope you injoyed that I put a lot of effort ish. I would love if you commented. But any ways here are some songs I listened to "deep breaths" by sushi soucy. "Fuck it" by Rio Romeo and "everything stays" I absolutely adore these songs and hope you will to. We'll have a good day and take care of yourself😀🤍