chapter 2

"ding dong. ding dong"

"knock knock knock"

"Jeez calm down I'm coming" I stumble to the door and open the door.

it's him.

the man Maddie won't shut up about.

Josh. Freaking. Hutcherson.

"Hey. look my car broke down and I was wondering if I could borrow your phone to call someone?" he says.

"Of course, come in" I say smoothly. 

"My names Josh" he states. 

"I know my best friend is obsessed with you. and I mean obsessed. I've seen every single one of your movies because of her" I say. he laughs and I look at Maddie. She will kill me if I don't wake her up. 
"hey you look cold. do you want a shower?" I ask him

"oh no its fine. I don't want to intrude" he says

"no it's no problem. c'mon I'll show you to the bathroom." as we are walking there it finally hits me, there is a celebrity in my house! As I came to this conclusion, we reached the bathroom.

"here it is. I'll bring you some clothes. I'm sure my brother wont mind. I'll get you a towel as well"

I go to Luke's room and grab a pair of black jeans and a real Madrid soccer shirt. I then get him a towel and hand them to him in the bathroom. as soon as I close the bathroom door I sprint to wake up Maddie.

"MADDIE! WAKE UP!" I scream down her ear whilst shaking her aggressively.

"whaisit" she slurs

"JOSH HUTCHERSON IS IN MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!"

"WHAT!" she shoots up "WHERE IS HE!"

" IN THE SHOWER!"

"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT JOSHUA RYAN HUTCHERSON IS IN YOUR SHOWER RIGHT NOW!"

"YES!"

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I NEED TO MEET HIM!"

"maybe later Maddie he's in the shower for gods sake!"

"fine I'll wait"  she says, pouting. 

after about 5 minutes of Maddie and I sitting there talking about josh Hutcherson in my house, we hear the shower shut off, which gets Maddie excited again. I hear the bathroom door open and close and footsteps coming down the stairs.

"OMG JOSH HUTCHERSON! I'M SUCH A BIG FAN" Maddie shrieks. she's rambling on and I give josh a look of sympathy. I know what it's like when you can't get Maddie to shut up. 

"hey Maddie why don't you get a drink. go calm down" I say to her

" fine" she slumps off

"sorry about that. she gets really excited" I apologise

"it's fine. I've had crazier fans" he says

"I bet you have" I say. "here is my phone. the password is 0207" 

"thanks" he replied. I go into the kitchen to check on Maddie and to leave Josh in privacy. when he is done on the phone he announces 

" I'm getting picked up in 10 minutes"

"okay. well do you want something to drink. we've got coffee, coca- cola , mountain dew , Fanta.." I tell him

"just a water if that's alright" he says. I get him a bottle of water from the fridge and give it to him. We just stand there in silence until we hear honking outside.

"that's my ride. bye guys. and thank you erm.." he says

"Olivia" I tell him

"Thank you Olivia for the clothes and everything." he states

"No problem. wait there" I tell him as I run upstairs and grab him a jacket from Luke's closet. I also get a bag and put Josh's clothes in. 

"Here you go" I chirped.

"Thanks." he replies.

"HONK HONK HOONNKK"

"I've gotta go. bye"

me and Maddie say goodbye and just as he's about to leave I grab my umbrella and shout

"WAIT"

he turns around.

"You're going to get drenched if you go out like that. c'mon I'll walk you out." I say.

"okay thanks"

We walk out of the house together, leaving Maddie on the couch. She's probably fell asleep again by now. We reach his car and I say goodbye. Then, I lean in and kiss him on the cheek.