Chapter 22

"Get inside", Taehyung said once they reached near the car. "Why?", Jungkook asked in uncertainty looking around. Taehyung didn't say anything, he pushed Jungkook inside the backseat of their car by his forearm and closed the door. He walked to the other side and he also got inside. "Why are you avoiding me?", Taehyung asked. "I am not avoiding you.", Jungkook said and turned to look outside. "Is it because of what happened earlier?", Taehyung asked pulling others by his biceps to face him. Jungkook kept quiet. "Jungkook. I am a physically and mentally fit man. So whatever happened there was a natural reaction. It's biological, nothing to be overacted. And how else do you want me to react when a hot milf like you rub off my body?", Taehyung asked. "Will you feel the same if it was somebody else in my place?", Jungkook asked. "Hmm. First of all, I won't go in that close proximity with another person, yet along to teach them swimming, so how come I react?", Taehyung asked and took a water bottle and gulped a few sips. Jungkook glared at him. "And I don't see any fault in it. Because it is you.", Taehyung said. "Ah.. yes but that 'you' is your ex.", Jungkook said. "I know. It's my dream to get a blowjob from my ex. Do you have a mind for that now?", Taehyung asked and manspread. "Aissh.. what can I expect from you? Pervert.", Jungkook said and was about to open the door, but Taehyung held his hand and pulled him to him. "If I am a pervert, you are the sole reason for it.", Taehyung said looking into his eyes and kissed his neck. "Mm..", Jungkook moaned. "Are you sure you are my ex? The way you are moaning for a simple kiss is proving everything wrong.", Taehyung whispered in his neck. Jungkook immediately pushed him and moved back. "Stop. Stop seducing me.", Jungkook said. Taehyung laughed hearing that. "Why? are you losing your control?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook didn't say anything, he opened the door and went outside to Jimin.

"Settled?", Jimin asked when Jungkook joined them back. Jungkook nodded. "Gukkie is hungry. Feed him.", Jimin said and gave Gukkie to Jungkook. Jungkook stood up with Gukkie and walked back to the car. He rolled his eyes, when he saw Taehyung still sitting in the passenger seat with head thrown back. Jungkook opened the door and got inside. "Go out. I am going to feed Gukkie.", Jungkook said eyeing the other up and down suspiciously. "Feed him and feed me too.", Taehyung said and took a few sip of the water. Jungkook stared at him. "Oh god, don't kill me with that stares, I.. I will be out.", Taehyung said and went outside back to Suga and Jimin.

After half an hour, Jungkook also joined them with a sleeping Gukkie. "Are you going straight home from here?", Jimin asked Jungkook and extended him the lunch box. Jungkook nodded. "Are you also going home, Tae?", Suga asked. "Yeah. What else will I do there alone.", Taehyung asked. "Mm.. that's a point. If you want I will join you for a night after dropping Jimin too at home.", Suga offered. "Really, then it's fine hyung. I am not going. Maybe tomorrow.", Taehyung said with a boxy smile. After spending another few hours, eating and talking, they packed everything to go back home.

"What are you both going to do?", Jungkook asked Taehyung once they settled in his car. "Mm. drinks.", Taehyung said casually and took his sunglasses out and wore them. "Only drinks?", Jungkook asked again. "Suga hyung only drinks. I may be inviting someone over. It's been months since my last time.", Taehyung said and started the car. "WHAT?", Jungkook asked with soccer eyes. Taehyung nodded in confirmation. "No you can't.", Jungkook rejected. "Who are you to tell me that?", Taehyung asked. "I.. I.. your friend.", Jungkook said. "I don't seek the opinion of friends in this.", Taehyung said. "Gukkie. What will he say?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked back through the mirror where a boba ball is sleeping sucking his pacifier. "Gukkie is not even in a stage to differentiate an apple and a peach. So it's fine.", Taehyung said. Jungkook didn't say anything further. He just sat there looking outside. "I am informing you early only to avoid false acquisition this time.", Taehyung said. Jungkook bit his tongue and looked at Taehyung's side profile. "Tae.. I.. I am sorry.", Jungkook said in a low voice. "It's fine Jungkook. I understood. I am not mad at you anymore. But because of that misunderstanding, not only did we break up but also that the girl's marriage got cancelled.", Taehyung said looking ahead. Jungkook looked his palms without saying anything. "I love sex, Jungkook. Still I love it. That doesn't mean I only love sex. I love being physical with you. I love however, whatever shape you are in. I don't need somebody else for that. And.. and.. I don't know why you thought I will cheat on you after having Gukkie? Is it me,who gave you Gukkie? Then why should I feel you are not enough for me?", Taehyung asked. "It's.. it's sorry Tae. I was unsecured back then. I thought I.. I am no more perfect for you. I gained weight, lost my shininess, lost some of my hair and you.. you become handsome as ever. So.. so..", Jungkook shuttered in regression. "Jungkook. You don't lost anything. I said many times before, still I am saying the same, you are very beautiful and even sexier now. Whatever challenges you faced that time was just because of postpartum period. And why will I leave you for that. Do you know how I love it when you become round and chubby.", Taehyung said. Jungkook hummed. "They.. they told me husbands will loose their interest in their wives after having a baby. So.. I.. I thought.", Jungkook stopped talking and looked outside. "You and your thoughts. No words for that. Now are you happy that we are exs? If it's not for your thoughts, you will be sitting here with another  Gukkie in your tummy.", Taehyung said in anger. Jungkook pouted.