Chapter 1: The Challenge

"Gooooooooood morning everyone! Todays challenge will be a...friendly game of Hide and Seek! Now I will be choosing 2 seekers to start. Let's see..." Caine spoke with enthusiasm while everyone waited to hear who he would choose.

"Jax and Pomni! You two will be the first seekers! Now everyone get ready, Jax and Pomni begin counting down to 30 in 3...2...1! Begin!" Caine disappeared as Jax rolled his eyes and stared at Pomni who was clearly confused "I-I think we begin counting now..." Pomni looked up at Jax who just stared off watching everyone run away to hide. 

"Yeah...no. I'm heading back to my room. You're welcome to go find them yourself, see ya!" Jax walked off leaving Pomni with a dumbfounded expression as she just watched him

 "U-uh yeah." Pomni began looking around for everyone eventually just giving up after getting lost and staring at her reflection for 10 minutes until she was teleported back to where everyone started. 

"I see our two seeker's were very unsuccessful in finding everyone...welp! Zooble and Kinger will be next get ready!" Caine began counting down once again until everyone ran away to go hide.

"This should be alright..." Pomni walked into a dark corridor only to hit something in front of her "Watch it clown." Jax looked down at her with his glowing yellow eyes "S-sorry! You wouldn't mind if I hid here right?" Pomni waited for Jax's response 

"Sure." Jax sighed and moved over a little to give her more room. "Thank you." "Whatever, just don't get to comfortable I ready to push you out of here the moment I see them." Jax looked at Pomni smugly as she frowned.

Eventually Pomni and Jax came out of their hiding spot after awhile, "Where are these bitches?" (Btw they don't actually say the word as it's just censored but I'm typing the full word just cause.)

 "Maybe they're on the other side of the circus?" Pomni looked at Jax who just keep walking until he stopped abruptly

 "JAX!" Zooble yelled at Jax while running "Heh, hey Pomni."

 "What?" "Try to keep up!" Jax began running followed by Pomni trying her best to keep up "Wait up!" Pomni spoke while out of breath 

"Ugh..." Jax slowed down and picked Pomni up slinging her over his shoulder

 "Put me down!" Pomni flared her arms trying to escape his grasp "I'm not getting caught because you're a slow ass runner." Jax continues to run and stops after losing Zooble in the hallways 

"Where are you rabbit?!" Zooble shouts down the hall walking past Jax and Pomni hiding in a dark corner. After Zooble walks away Jax uncovers Pomni's mouth "See? I'm the best at this stuff." Jax grinned at Pomni who only rolled her eyes and peeked around the corner. Just as she was about to turn back around she and Jax were teleported back to the starting point "Unfortunately this challenge will end early as I have some business to attend to. So goodnight everyone!" Caine disappeared as everyone made their way back to their rooms, as Pomni grabs her door handle she was suddenly turned around and picked up by her wrist "You better not tell anyone about today or else." Jax leaned in closer to the point their nonexistent noses almost touched causing Pomni to turn red and become flustered "U-uh I won't! I swear it now put me down!" Pomni cried out as Jax chuckled at her complexion "Fine, just don't forget it." Jax puts her down and walks to his room laughing. "Stupid bunny..." Pomni spoke under her breath.

(598 words...eh could be better.)