Ch 10 sometimes history repeats PT.1

Authors note

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while and to explain what kinda going on all chapter before this was me setting up the plot and setting the stage for what's next. Btw I have another book that's just some of the different variations I did to make some of the characters fit the book better.

Timeskip 3 months

Location Crimson Axis base

Jackson POV

Hey kaga how's your day going.

"It's going well I heard more of us should be arriving soon I hope nothing happens because I have a bad feeling that something would happen later today."

Enterprise pov location middle of Pacific Ocean 346 mi from crimson axis base

Hey sis what do think is going to happen with Azur lane they have been aggressive and have been attacking 3rd world countries who won't agree with their ideology and destroying them.

Well enty I think something's going to happen that'll ignite a full war the after signing the peace treaty with them 2 months ago I hope nothing happens cause of it.

We'll big sis I will say one thing "The truth is..... War never changes. It's exactly the same. No matter which era it happens upon."

Meanwhile 50 mi outside the crimson axis base

?????: hehe I think it's time to get revenge for how they killed, revived and then brainwashed my sister and the worst part is she's in love and dating her killer Don't worry little sis Arizona your big sister will rescue you along with our new allies the leviathans.

Don't worry love  you'll be reunited with me your true family and the rest of Azur lane real soon

Azur lane base

POW pov

Ugh what am I gonna do sis first the issues with thoses damn traitors then New Jersey was thinking of defecting to go with her secret girlfriend what should I do I captured her and her lover.

KGV

Maybe you should let them stay together but refit shinano to be an eagle union ship though she'll probably only need a new paint job on her hull and planes along with eagle union style clothes.

Pow
That would work well have to get them to try and not run again well sis go get them from the holding cells and bring them here but get lion and ark royal to help you

KGV
Sure

Timeskip 30 mins
Pow POV

As I'm finishing the last of the paper work to keep the base running I hear the door open and in come New Jersey and shinano

" New Jersey care to tell me why exactly you were thinking of trying to defect and runoff with your lover here"

Well no one here would approve and accept her so I was gonna leave and go back to her faction but not join it and get asylum over in the sakura empire but that plan is Shot to hell now.

" we'll I will say this we decided to redo do shinano's paint on her hull and planes for eagle union colors and ensignias along with getting her more eagle union style clothing since we're going to put her in our faction. I personally don't want to separate 2 lovers even if the one you love was our enemy. New Jersey I will say this your on probation because of the stunt you pulled no going out of base with out an escort you and shinano are to be near eachother at all times and you're going to share a dorm but don't worry it will be one of the couples dorm which is larger. I would recommend going and getting her all the bare necessities she need while we move your belongings New Jersey and the little belongings shinano had on her ship to your new room.

New Jersey suddenly exclaims
"I don't want anything to be forced on my fox she should be able to pick if she joins the faction not forced into it"

It's either this or she becomes a Prisooner of war and you are reprimanded written up and your relationship be forced apart I think we both know what you'd prefer.

Shinano POV

"Sis I hope you get this mind message I'll be staying at eagle union they have me and jerseys hands tied I can't let her get hurt I hope I'm not forced to fight you"

Jackson POV

I hear a grin go off as I see my parents and uncles vessels pull into the harbour and dock as I run toward them and run and jump to hug my mom. It's a nice day nothing can ruin it but as luck has it I jinxed it cause right after we greeted eachother the alarms went off...........

Authors note
Hehe cliffhanger
Sorry it's short but I think some of us knows what's going to happen next time. Hope you enjoyed and have a good day I finished this at 00:37 in the morning I'm ready to sleep and finals are In 2 weeks so I might not post for a while this story is going on slow updates I'm sorry for not focusing on Jackson's and Alice I'm trying to also show what's happening everywhere while also focusing the main characters BTW can You guess who Jackson's Love Intrests will be?

We'll btw Phly The gaurdian out