The promise's somersault turn!

"So... there is but one reason I have gathered you all here today!" Kou announced.

"What 'one reason' do you mean?" Questioned Rei.

"No needless back talk!"

"Yes ma'am"

"Gou-chan, you're being scary!" Nagisa stated.

"As prefectuals will soon be upon us, I shall be conducting a surprise bento check!"

"What?"

"No complaining! As athletes, eating a balanced diet is part of your training! Right, Airi-senpai?"

"She's right. Now show us your lunches" I said.

"My diet is completely balanced." Haru spoke up.

"Then please let me see yours, Haruka-senpai." Kou extended her hand out.

Haru took out his lunch which contained white rice and mackerel.

"It's not balanced at all!" Me and Kou yelled.

"Haruka-senpai, this gets 43 points! Your lunch is too simple! Next, Makoto-senpai!" Kou said.

Makoto took out his lunch which had white rice, lots of meat, pasta, and a bit of vegetables.

"That looks so yummy!" Nagisa complimented.

"Do you really think so?"

"Makoto-senpai..."

"Huh?"

"68 points!"

"Huh?!"

"There's nothing but meat in here, and not enough vegetables!" She scolded.

"Next, Rei-kun!"

"Certainly! Go right ahead and examine my bento all you like!" He shows his bento with pride. "See how it's full of leafy green vegetables! Please also note the care in which the arrangement of the components was made, based on color theory! What do you think? Is this not beauty approaching perfection?!" Rei then proceeded to laugh.

"Rei-kun...63 points."

"That's ridiculous!"

"You were so focused on the beauty of the food that you failed to make it a balanced meal!" She yelled.

"Rei, there no meat in here. You need protein." I said softly.

"With a lunch like this, your muscles will never grow!" Kou added.

"No!"

"Honestly, I'm worried about all your muscles! Next, Airi-senpai, your not an exception to this! As a manager, you should set an example for them." Kou turned her attention towards me.

"That's a lot of pressure..." I sweatdropped. I opened my lunch and showed it to everyone.

 I opened my lunch and showed it to everyone