💫🌠── his eyes

💫🌠──his eyes
CARDI STOOD next to her twin sister. She stared at the yellow house that stood ahead her.

The house looked big, but judging by the amount of bikes that were scattered in front of the house, it looked as if it wasn't big enough. unlike Jackie, cardi made it known she didn't want to be there.

"my fucking god" cardi cursed as Jackie walked ahead of her ignoring her words.

cardi scrunched nose in disgust, as the smell of horses whiplashed her.

Cardi pinched her nose and slightly ran in front of her sister, cardi quickly noticed a boy riding a skate bored, out of reflex she grabbed her sisters shoulder pushing her in front of her, so she wasn't the one who got crashed into.

the boy said words she couldn't make out and continued skateboarding past them as if he wasn't going to crash in to them.

The twins eyes followed the boys figure,  both their brown eyes meeting with a pair of blue eyes.

the blued eyed boy wore a brown hat and a purple shirt along with brown jeans, he sat comfortably on the couch that was placed outside.

cardi made a look of disgust imagining the amount of bugs that crawled on it.

She shook at the thought of it.

He boy glanced between the two twins with his eyebrows raised. "Hi" he said slightly waving. "Danny" he contiued and pointed at himself.

Cardi stared at the boy with pure boredom.

"Jackie." said her twin trying to be polite. Danny glanced at cardi, waiting for her response that he never received.

"she's cardi.. call her cic-'' Jackie was interrupted.

"don't. not even she calls me cici." Cardi spat at both Danny and her sister.

Jackie knew she allowed no one to call her that, because that name belonged to a special person, someone she knew she was never going to see, and someone who made her who she was today.

the ginger lady who was their new guardian spoke on the phone while opening the door for the twins. cardi turned around without saying a word and entering the house, sick of the smell that lingered outside.

George  following after them, as he held their suitcases, cardi having the most.

the only thing cardi held was her phone, AirPods, and a phone size pink bag that was filled with her stash of cakes, pens, and special candy she planned on using very soon.

cardi stopped and watched as a little boy ran past them, "of course there's more." Cardi muttered rolling her eyes.

"Woah woah, Stop running Benny!" George said making the little boy stop and turn around, clearly annoyed he interrupted his fun.

"I'm not running!" He said in pure anger before turning back around and walking away.

cardi turned her attention to an opened area, that looked like a very small living room. two boys sat on the couch, both holding controllers, their eyes stuck on the tv in front of them. "And more!" Cardi muttered so only her sister could hear, to which she only ignored with no reaction.

cardi only glanced at them before the mess in front of her took her attention, she made a disgusted look. If only the maids she had back at her house were here.

The coffe table was filled with trash that was empty, and toy blocks slightly scattered around.

the boy with brown hair and blue eyes stood up as soon as he noticed the two twins.

but of course,  his eyes stayed fixated on Jackie. cardi mentally rolled her eyes.

"This is Jackie.. and cardi. girls, that's Alex and Isaac." Cardis eyes met the dark headed boys brown eyes. he looked similar to the other boy who as riding the skate bored. cardi tilted her head to the side, her eyebrows slightly raising, and the first time in a awhile, she was actually curious about the boy, he was good looking, and had really nice hair, and style.

she knew he was definitely popular at his school.

"What's up?" The boy said making cardi furrow her eyebrows and look away from him, her curiosity fading away because of his choice of words. 

It was always "whats up" never "hi" or "hello", which annoyed cardi.

The blue eyed boy contiued on staring at Jackie making cardi cross her arms, and stared between them.

Cardis eyes trailed back to Isaac's, their eyes meeting, again.

This time, she took her time to study his features.

his eyes were just like Ethan's She thought.

"Got another few bags out if you can go grab them"  George said interrupting her train of thoughts. Cardi blinked and forced herself to look away not wanting to look like a total creep. 

"Uh, yeah.. yeah.. sure thing." Alex spoke his eyes parting from Jackie's and finally blinking.

he walked toward the twins, his eyes landed back on Jackie's, and only hers. "Hi" he said taking his hand out towards Jackie.

Cardi rolled her eyes and stepped back, annoyed.

"Hello" answered jackie. "Boring choice of words" cardi muttered to herself, annoyed. Cardi resisted the urge to point out any of her flaws, in anger.

they had just got there and Jackie was yet again the center of attention.

if only Ethan was here, he would've made sure she didn't even step foot in the house. Because that's what Ethan would do. he made sure she was happy, and stayed so very close to him at all times. Maybe this was what Ethan wanted, for her to be away.

Key words,, Ethan wanted.

maybe he wanted her to be away from the paparazzi, who took pictures of her everywhere she went, because not only was she rich, she had a famous mother and father who died, and a boyfriend who was murdered because he was crazy just like the rest of his family and the long line of ghost faces who wanted to make it out alive achieving their goals.

Whether it be for fame, or for fun, or in most ghostface cases, revenge.

If she was going to stay here for a few years, she hoped they at least didn't read the posts about her and her situation. They hoped they looked at her as if she hadn't gone through what she did.

But what she really craved at the moment, was to be at his grave, telling him everything like she always did.

omg, this is such a boring chapter ik, but next chapter will be so much better I promise.